Claim you profile
I am a freelance yoga teacher, photographer, and model/actress.
Yoga has been a part of my lifestyle for twelve years. I decided to transition from student to teacher (although we are all still students) when I realised this was a true passion of mine that I wanted to pursue. I love helping people. It is so rewarding when someone has been suffering from back pain, sciatica, or any other physical ailment and you hear them say you have helped them or even 'fixed them'. I genuinely am so grateful I can help. I am also obtaining my Personal Trainer certificate to further enhance my knowledge and qualifications in the fitness industry.
I have been a freelance photographer for about nine years. It is another thing I strive to get better and better at and love to do. I am constantly taking photographs, whether they are for clients or just for myself. I am still always learning and editing. I take great care and pride in my art and it is something I love to share with people and will be doing for the rest of my life.
I have recently submerged myself into the modelling/acting sea. I have always loved teaching, presenting, and acting. :)
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have been practicing Yoga for twelve years and have been studying all things health, nutrition, and fitness related for four years. I love to share this knowledge with people as I am very passionate about it.
I am also a Yoga teacher with a Hatha Yoga Teacher certification and am currently obtaining a Personal Training certificate.
September 2011 - July 2012
• Conducted weekly classes consisting of all levels of Yoga students
• Conducted weekly strength and flex fitness classes for all levels
• Taught each class effectively with diligence and high regard for the safety, well-being and progression of each student
• Ensured that the room was always at an acceptable temperature for exercise before commencement of the class
• Provided the class with concise and clear instructions in order for the participants to safely perform each move
• Provided a friendly and enthusiastic nature, genuinely excited to teach students as well as learn with them
• Handled cash and credit/debit payments from each individual
• Maintained the cleanliness of the studio at all times
• Held a key for the studio
Qualifications & Certifications
BA (Hons) Photography
Oakwood Collegiate Institute
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more