Suthar Mayank Aniruddhabhai
A/5, Vrajdham Society,
Near Air Force Building,
Dist. Vadodara - 391430
Ph. No. 09824743977.
To give best out of efforts with efficient work and be a part of progressive organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge and skills.
I have passed S.S.C. from GSEB with Pass Class.
I have passed H.S.C. from GSEB with Second Class.
I have passed BA in English from S.P. University (Vidhyanagar, Anand) with Pass Class.
I have passed Sub Fire Officer Exam with 61% from National Fire Acadamy, Vadodara in Year - 2010.
I have been passed in Industrial safety officer course from National Institute of Labor Education & Management, Chennai in Year - 2010.
I have been passed in Disaster Management from Centre for environment and Disaster Management Year - 2010.
I have been passed in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) from All India Institute of Local Self Govt Year - 2010.
Name: Suthar Mayank Aniruddhabhai
Date of birth: 6th July 1989
Marital status: Unmarried
Languages known: Hindi, English, Gujarati
Mobile No: 09824743977
Presently I have worked with M/s L & T as a safety engineer & looking civil construction safety work.
I worked in “G.S.E.C.L.” as Fire officer (As a Apprentice Trainee) for 2 months in Wanakbouri Thermal Power Plant, Wanakbouri.
Since last one year I have working with ABB Ltd. as a safety engineer through third party contract of Shree Rang consultant.
Date: Yours Faithfully,
Place: SUTHAR MAYANK ANIRUDDHABHAI
January 2011 - March 2011
• Safety Training (Induction/Regular) & Tool Box Talk
• Work Permit Systems
• Hazard Identification & Take control measure at construction sites
• Daily checking & Inspection Safety Harness, Lifting tools & tackles, Scaffolding, Electrical Equipment, Etc.,
• Lock out & Tag out (LOTO)
• Fire Protection System - Fire Extinguishers & Hydrant System
• Accident / Incident / Near Miss Reporting & Investigation
• Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments as per OHSAS 18001
• Hot work, Height work, Erection & Excavation activity.
• First Aid, Fire Fighting & Rescue in case of Emergency
still date as safety officer
From April 2011
• Preparing & compliance of various types of work permits like hot work permit, confined space permit & working on height permit in various kinds of jobs.
• Conducting monthly staff meeting & client safety department for improving the work methodology.
• Preparing Hazards identification & Risk assessment for fabrication, Erection, Excavation and other Infrastructure activities.
• Scaffolding inspection & implementing scafftags system.
• Toolbox Talks different safety critical activities.
• Safety Induction Training / Specialized training to Workmen.
• Inspecting & maintaining documents of all heavy lifting machineries.
• Quarterly Safety inspection of Contractors.
• Conducting safety training to all personnel on various topics.
• Checking & compliance Personal Protective Equipments of workmen at site.
• Preparation of lifting permit for 20 ton and above lift of tandem lift
• Handling overall safety related performance in the site.
• Inspection of tools & tackles, machines and heavy cranes etc.
• Safety inspection in site & conducting of tool box talks.
• Preparing weekly & monthly report.
• Investigate all incidents (First Aid Cases, Medical Treatment case & Lost Time injury).
• Conducting Monthly Contractor's Safety Assessment.
3) I have worked in "G.S.E.C.L., Wanakbori TPS" as an Apprentice Trainee in
Fire & Safety Department for 2 months.
Qualifications & Certifications
SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY
All India Institute of Local Self Govt