Suthar Mayank Aniruddhabhai
A/5, Vrajdham Society,
Near Air Force Building,
Dist. Vadodara - 391430
Ph. No. 09824743977.
To give best out of efforts with efficient work and be a part of progressive organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge and skills.
I have passed S.S.C. from GSEB with Pass Class.
I have passed H.S.C. from GSEB with Second Class.
I have passed BA in English from S.P. University (Vidhyanagar, Anand) with Pass Class.
I have passed Sub Fire Officer Exam with 61% from National Fire Acadamy, Vadodara in Year - 2010.
I have been passed in Industrial safety officer course from National Institute of Labor Education & Management, Chennai in Year - 2010.
I have been passed in Disaster Management from Centre for environment and Disaster Management Year - 2010.
I have been passed in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) from All India Institute of Local Self Govt Year - 2010.
Name: Suthar Mayank Aniruddhabhai
Date of birth: 6th July 1989
Marital status: Unmarried
Languages known: Hindi, English, Gujarati
Mobile No: 09824743977
Presently I have worked with M/s L & T as a safety engineer & looking civil construction safety work.
I worked in “G.S.E.C.L.” as Fire officer (As a Apprentice Trainee) for 2 months in Wanakbouri Thermal Power Plant, Wanakbouri.
Since last one year I have working with ABB Ltd. as a safety engineer through third party contract of Shree Rang consultant.
Date: Yours Faithfully,
Place: SUTHAR MAYANK ANIRUDDHABHAI
January 2011 - March 2011
• Safety Training (Induction/Regular) & Tool Box Talk
• Work Permit Systems
• Hazard Identification & Take control measure at construction sites
• Daily checking & Inspection Safety Harness, Lifting tools & tackles, Scaffolding, Electrical Equipment, Etc.,
• Lock out & Tag out (LOTO)
• Fire Protection System - Fire Extinguishers & Hydrant System
• Accident / Incident / Near Miss Reporting & Investigation
• Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments as per OHSAS 18001
• Hot work, Height work, Erection & Excavation activity.
• First Aid, Fire Fighting & Rescue in case of Emergency
still date as safety officer
From April 2011
• Preparing & compliance of various types of work permits like hot work permit, confined space permit & working on height permit in various kinds of jobs.
• Conducting monthly staff meeting & client safety department for improving the work methodology.
• Preparing Hazards identification & Risk assessment for fabrication, Erection, Excavation and other Infrastructure activities.
• Scaffolding inspection & implementing scafftags system.
• Toolbox Talks different safety critical activities.
• Safety Induction Training / Specialized training to Workmen.
• Inspecting & maintaining documents of all heavy lifting machineries.
• Quarterly Safety inspection of Contractors.
• Conducting safety training to all personnel on various topics.
• Checking & compliance Personal Protective Equipments of workmen at site.
• Preparation of lifting permit for 20 ton and above lift of tandem lift
• Handling overall safety related performance in the site.
• Inspection of tools & tackles, machines and heavy cranes etc.
• Safety inspection in site & conducting of tool box talks.
• Preparing weekly & monthly report.
• Investigate all incidents (First Aid Cases, Medical Treatment case & Lost Time injury).
• Conducting Monthly Contractor's Safety Assessment.
3) I have worked in "G.S.E.C.L., Wanakbori TPS" as an Apprentice Trainee in
Fire & Safety Department for 2 months.
Qualifications & Certifications
SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY
All India Institute of Local Self Govt
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more