Inquisitiveness is what really brought me into the fabulous world of filmmaking. A bachelor of engineer studying for his master of business management entrance test went on a documentary shoot with one of my friend as a driver, to help him and to understand how the films are made, ended up being a boom man, camera and lighting assistant on that shoot.
Completely mesmerized by the unseen chaotic world around me that starts challenging my notion of existence in it. That’s where I got hooked up to filmmaking and started my journey to understand my surroundings and the correlation of my existence with it.I love good stories more than the gear and really thrive on collaboration in finding each story’s uniqueness.
The same thing “inquisitiveness ‘ wants me to work with different people and try to understand different approaches towards cinematography.
• Possess good organization and communication skills to lead the team and can be part of the team.
• Having good human resource management skills and ability to effectively utilize available resources.
• Extensively worked on video and film formats.
feature films and tvc
• ‘Restaurant’- Super 16mm -DOP
This Marathi regional feature film was screened in MAMI festival in Indian competition section in 2007. The film was also screened in Stuttgart Film Festival in Germany. The film has received various awards and nominations. This film has won State Award and V.Shantaram award for best cinematography.
• ‘Nirop’- Super 16mm- DOP
It won national award as best film in 2008.
This Marathi regional feature film was screened in Pune International Film Festival (PIFF) in Indian competition section 2008.
• ‘Ek Cup Cha!’-35mm- DOP
This Marathi regional feature film was released in 2009. This film has been critically acclaimed in various international film festivals including the Rothenburg (Sweden) film festival.
• ‘Mor dekhane jungle mein’-RED one. digital format -DOP
DOP of a feature film for ’BAIF’.
• ‘ ASTU ‘ (so be it ) –RED EPIC.-DOP – feature film
• ‘ FUGLY ’ – RED EPIC , DOP – feature film.
• 2nd Unit Camera –Super 35mm – ‘AISHA’
Worked as second unit cameraman for Anil Kapoor Production in 2009.
• 2nd unit camera –Red Epic –‘MADRAS CAFÉ’
Worked as second unit camera for film Madras Café
• JBL speakers Tvc – Red Epic with AR Rahman –DOP
• Matrix calling cards Tvc
• Maxima watches.
• Kenstar kitchen appliances Tvc .
• Kenstar water heater Tvc
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more