- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have a lot of experience in automotive industry
Magneti Marelli, PMC. Company
From December 2012
1st of December 2012 started to work for Sigit as Production manager. Under my control are three shift managers in elementary unit Press and three supervisors in elementary unit Assembly. Also I manage Maintenance department which take care about all equipment and building. SIGIT produces more than 136 plastic parts for FIAT, Johnson Control, Magneti Marelli, Johnson Control - Magneti Marelli, PMC. Company has 193 employees.
In last three years I attended the following trainings:
- Production norms for all equipment - training during Punto line establishing and 2 months in Turing during launching phase for 500L
- Manufacturing Quality system regarding process - constant education and implementation during 3 years
- Manufacturing Quality system regarding product - constant education and implementation during 3 years
- Training for GPL technology implementation on the car - 2 weeks in Turin
- Trainings for project management - 10 hours
- ISO 9000 - course of 8 hours and 3 audits preparations with success
- World Class Manufacturing in different segments: safety, cost deployment, focus improvement, autonomous maintenance, quality, - a lot of trainings and constant implementation because manager need to control work of 10 technical tasks that guarantee continuous improvement and 10 managerial tasks that need to implement
- Workplace organization trainings - 8 weeks in 2 years with professional trainers
- Employees evaluation - 8 hours
- SAP using and implementation - 6 hours (usage during regular work)
- Electronic system for following production MES (manufacturing execution system) - 4 hours (involved from Business Blue print solutions until implementation)
- Safety trainings regarding production - 2 days and constant study during work
- Cost in production - 8 hours
- Indirect and direct material management - 4 hours
- Material flow in lean production - 4 hours
- Quality tracking from commercial market - 4 hours and constant implementation
- Bordero and scada...
German consulting agency to help in project management
From December 2011
- From December 2011 increased activities in Turin for new model. My team participated in mathematic modeling, testing parts on polyester model, modifications, technical request for equipment, validating technical solution, projecting new line implementing fresh methodology called Workplace Integration (WPI).
- Fiat implemented for new factory new organization, with new job description. I was involved in defining job description and job organization accordingly.
- For this project Fiat engaged German consulting agency to help in project management. According to my role I was project manager for General Assembly. I passed training for project management and implemented that knowledge during project.
- I performed interviews for new employees. Also I organized with HR trainings of new employees.
- Implemented organizational chart of General Assembly was totally new for Fiat Group and consisted three branches: production branch with two shift managers and below 6+6 supervisors, product and process improvement branch with five specialists and professional maintenance branch with two white collars. On the production line implemented team leaders organization.
- In July 2012 after commercial lunch for European market I lead in General Assembly activities for USA version of car, car with CNG engine and also right steering wheel cars.
- I have a lot of experience in Maintenance for the newest Assembly technologies.
- I finished my engagement in FIAT on 1st of November 2012.
February 2010 - November 2012
department, Process control department, Assembly line with five supervisors. In total had 362 employees.
- As General Assembly manager I took care on KPIs (key performance indicators): safety parameters, transformation costs, cost of indirect and direct material, lead time for car (hours/car), headcount, absenteeism, first time quality, initial customer perception, dynamic test drive quality, quality tracking, energy efficiency, environmental accidents and parameters.
- General Assembly produced 120 cars/shift and 24 variants of Punto car.
- During 2010 started in parallel civil works for new project and all that was necessary to organize with Manufacturing engineering from Turin and suppliers.
- Fiat has system for continuous improvement WCM. I passed trainings for: Safety, Cost deployment, Focused improvement, Autonomous maintenance, Workplace organization, Quality, Logistic, People development, Professional maintenance, Early equipment and product management, Environment.
- From May 2010 I was Workplace organization pillar for Fiat Automobile Serbia. I became specialist in that area related to: putting in order workplaces, ergonomic, elimination of no natural movements, golden zone for operators work, human error management, internal logistic flow, FIFO system on the production line, low cost automation.
head of Operative technology department
In that period of time started project with PCA for assembling Peugeot engine in Zastava cars and after for Punto production on one of three assembly lines in Zastava.
assistant Body shop manager
Factory Body shop
in that moment had more than 7000 operators and consisted of Body shop, Paint shop, General Assembly, CKD center, Final adjustment shop.
- 2001-2004 was a manager of Plant for final vehicle's adjustment. I lead 1 foreman, 3 supervisors and 120 operators.
Head of Technology department
Factory "Zastava automobili"- General Assembly Plant
From February 1996
2.1996. started with work in Factory "Zastava automobili"- General Assembly Plant.
I was engaged on next positions/projects:
Head of department
General Assembly Technology
worked as 1st projectant in General Assembly Technology department.
Qualifications & Certifications
University in Kragujevac
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more