Software Manual Testing
6+ years of software testing experience in diversified US business domains with CMMi level 5 organizations as Technical Lead.
iGATE Global Solutions Ltd.
July 2010 - July 2013
• 6+ years of software testing experience in diversified US business domains like Insurance, Public Safety, Taxation, Health Care.
• Profound knowledge of software test life cycle and quality assurance processes.
• Proficient in different levels of testing like Integration, System, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Staging, User Acceptance Test, Retrofit, Upstream & Downstream Interface (End to End).
• Expertise in coordination and communication while dealing with end user, business analyst, software development team, and government officials.
• Excellent in test management tool HP Quality Center 10.0.
• Successfully delivered critical projects with Project Owner concept.
• As diligent team player exhibit impressive interpersonal and motivational skills.
• H1-B visa till December 2014.
Business Unit: Verification & Validation
Domain: US Insurance
Account: Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife), USA
Project: MetLife US Business QA – Annuities (a.k.a. Retirement Products)
Overview: MetLife is one of the fortune 500 listed companies and global leader in insurance business. It offers a wide range of insurance, other financial products and services for individuals, small businesses and large institutions. The engagement purpose is to provide QA services to test new products and enhancement in existing systems. These testing services are spread across multiple MetLife systems, which require thorough testing of all upstream and downstream administration and core system.
Senior QA & Technical Support Engineer
November 2009 - June 2010
Domain: US Public Safety
Client: Archonix Systems, LLC, USA
Projects: XCAD, XRMS, XMobile, XJail
Archonix was an advanced public safety software provider to US Police Departments, Fire Departments and other public safety agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ad hoc testing for new requirements.
• Functional & Regression testing of enhancement part.
• Final release build's system testing.
• User acceptance testing of new version release at client side environment.
• Provide technical assistance to end users & field police officers.
• Verify on site issues and report it in issue tracker.
Projects summary with Archonix Systems:
Following is the list of projects delivered successfully.
(1) XCAD - It was Computer Aided Dispatch, desktop application used by emergency and 911 operators for incident reporting and to gather and organizing mission-critical information quickly in both single and multi-jurisdiction environments.
(2) XRMS - It was Record Management System, desktop application which offers the benefits of comprehensive data storage and retrieval of reported and tracked information in one secure, easy-to-use and intuitive package.
(3) XMobile - It was stand alone mobile solution, desktop application used by field police officers for two way communication with CAD operators.
(4) XJail - It was Jail management software, desktop application used to keep track record of inmates by Jail management authorities.
Previous Employer Professional Summary
Team Lead of Quality Assurance & Technical Support
Anish Information Technology Pvt. Ltd
September 2007 - October 2009
Software Test Engineer
August 2006 - January 2007
Domain: US Health Care
Client: Meditab Software, USA
IMS - Intelligent Medical Software, IRS - Intelligent Radiology Software, IDS - Intelligent Dental Software, IPS - Intelligent Pharmacy Software.
Meditab was providing health care solutions in USA as per HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliance with wide range of medical software and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Requirement analysis
• Creation and execution of functional/regression test cases
• Defect logging and tracking
• Installation, configuration and system testing
• Customer support to Doctors and other medical staff via remote access
Projects summary with Meditab:
Following is the list of project delivered successfully.
• Intelligent Medical Software: IMS was a user friendly EMR solution proven to meet & exceed all ambulatory practice needs which can be used in any clinic and hospitals. It contains various modules like Patient Master, Scheduler, Check In/Check Out, Visit Note, Prescription, Drug Dispensary, Lab Orders & Tracking, Billing & Collections, Fax Management, Health Maintenance Reminders, Dashboards, My Tasks and Insurance Payment Posting.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics & Communication