Writer, Scriptwriter, Playwright
'As it seems to me, skill of the writer in abilities not only to write, but will delete everything that is unessential.' - Mikho Mosulishvili
Editional information about Mikho Mosulishvili:
* Playwright (plays performed at theaters - 12; on TV channels - 2; in the radio - 4)
* Screenwriter (screenplays - 4)
* Writer (published books - 20 (plays, novels, short stories, miniatures, translations)
Mikho Mosulishvili was born in 1962, December 10th. In 1986 he has graduated from Tbilisi state university, geological-geographical faculty on a speciality of the engineer-geologist. And also 1981-1984 He studied as secondary faculty Scriptwriting (creative masterful Erlom Ahvlediani and Davit Agiashvili). Afterwards he worked as a geologist and as a journalist in various newspapers. He published several stories, novels and plays into Georgian language. His plays were performed in Georgia at theaters, on television and on radio. Some of his works have been translated into the English, Germans, Armenian and Russian.
Scriptwriter, Playwriter, Writer
Archanda wich is invisible
December 2011 - December 2011
Now, as for little joke, I will translate my first name and surname into English: "Michael Comersoul-Portly" or "Michael son of the coming soul".
From January 2010
April 2010 - January 2011
Five plays on The Playwrights Database doollee.com
A list of Mikho Mosulishvili's plays:
* Christmas Goose With Quince (Comedy-thriller / 3 men, 2 women, 1 horse / comedy in one act)
* Constant Rain, or, You Will Deny Me (Drama/ 5 Men, 1 Women/ Full length, 2 acts)
* Dancing with the Dead (Comedy-Thriller/ 3 Men, 2 Women/ Full length, 2 acts)
* Laudakia Caucasia; or, A Cheerful Psychoanalytic Portrait Of An Angry Century, Created Using The Furniture By Michael Thonet, And Our Tears (Tragic Farce / 3 men, 2 women / full length, 2 acts)
* My Redbreast (Comedy / 3 men, 3 women / comedy in one act)
Link - http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsM/mosulishvili-mikho.html
Helessa (Myth-ritual play)
Laz maritime movie novel depicted as chronicles of sail felucca Kirbishi’s last travels, or revitalized drawings of a Laz artist, Hasan Helimishi, if you will...