I have very good excellent Supervisory skilss in the Piping/Welding and Steel Erection fields
With a passion for the Piping, Welding and Structural Steel industry, the motivation to succeed, strong interpersonal and communication skills and a particular talent for forward planning to develop effective and cost efficient solutions, I believe I have the qualifications to join your reputable organization as a site or piping supervisor.
Some of the key talents that I can bring your company include:
• Expert in team building to achieve productivity, performance, quality, and cost objectives.
• Highly Safety Concerned
• Quality driven
• Major team player who leads by example
• Experience working on different construction sites over the country and across the borders of South Africa
• The ability to “think on my feet” and make modifications in the field, when appropriate. Often I have been able to save time and money by making decisions in the field that solved problems and achieved client objectives.
• Extensive hands-on experience in all facets of constructions: Structural steel manufacturing and erection, pipe fabrication, welding procedures and specifications, Detail planning of shutdowns and start ups
• Work completion on time and safety
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Very pro-active
Now, I would like to put my drive, energy and experience to work for your team. To help you discover a little about who I am and what I have done, I have enclosed a brief resume.
Words on paper do not replace face to face conversation – I would welcome a personal interview to discuss my qualifications in detail. I offer the necessary experience; dedication and personal qualities to serve as an excellent consultant in assisting your organisation reach its objectives.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to our conversation.