I have very good excellent Supervisory skilss in the Piping/Welding and Steel Erection fields
With a passion for the Piping, Welding and Structural Steel industry, the motivation to succeed, strong interpersonal and communication skills and a particular talent for forward planning to develop effective and cost efficient solutions, I believe I have the qualifications to join your reputable organization as a site or piping supervisor.
Some of the key talents that I can bring your company include:
• Expert in team building to achieve productivity, performance, quality, and cost objectives.
• Highly Safety Concerned
• Quality driven
• Major team player who leads by example
• Experience working on different construction sites over the country and across the borders of South Africa
• The ability to “think on my feet” and make modifications in the field, when appropriate. Often I have been able to save time and money by making decisions in the field that solved problems and achieved client objectives.
• Extensive hands-on experience in all facets of constructions: Structural steel manufacturing and erection, pipe fabrication, welding procedures and specifications, Detail planning of shutdowns and start ups
• Work completion on time and safety
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Very pro-active
Now, I would like to put my drive, energy and experience to work for your team. To help you discover a little about who I am and what I have done, I have enclosed a brief resume.
Words on paper do not replace face to face conversation – I would welcome a personal interview to discuss my qualifications in detail. I offer the necessary experience; dedication and personal qualities to serve as an excellent consultant in assisting your organisation reach its objectives.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to our conversation.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more