May 2014 Graduate in Industrial Maintenance from Lakeshore Technical College
Quality Assurance Tester
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Quality Assurance Technician
• Collected and adjusted various resins and water samples to meet specific
• Maintained lab equipment.
• Operated and controlled multiple units to effect specific chemical changes in
• Observed instrumentation and gauges
• Regulated and adjusted control devices to bring about proper chemical reaction
• Prepared and maintained process records
• Obtained samples for lab tests
• Maintained work station and equipment
• Knowledgeable in Water Reducible processes and all Material handling
• Licensed Fork Lift Operator without incident for over 18 years.
General Lighting Company
• Installed and replaced ballasts, fixtures, motion sensors and ran conduit
• Maintained daily inventory counts
• Oversaw crew as to where and what to do
• Maintained Company equipment and vehicles
• Various jobs required traveling throughout United States.
United States Army
Fort Drum, New York
Indirect Fire Infantryman
• Use and maintenance of Mortars and Optics
• All infantry skills including qualification and use of various weapons
• Drove Hum-vee's and 2 1/2 ton trucks
• Company Clerk.
United States Army
Military Police Officer
• All police duties including; Patrol, Investigations, Apprehensions, Patrol Stops,
Money Escorts, Prisoner Escorts, Missile Escorts, Foot Patrol, Guard Duty, and
Post Sentry Duty.
Salary: Open for discussion
MICHAEL PATRICK MASTERS
W4496 COUNTY ROAD I.W.
WALDO, WI 53093
(414) 430-0402 - email@example.com
Qualifications & Certifications
Lakeshore Area Technical College
Penn Foster College
Indirect Fire Infantryman School
Military Police School
Biology and Science
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more