- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Manage site activities on a day to day basis that includes supervising and monitoring the labor force and that of the sub-contractors.
Manage, monitor and interpret the design of the contract documents.
Oversee the requisition and selection of the materials to ensure that all materials used are according to the specifications
Resolve unexpected technical problems that may arise.
Working in different site conditions
Site Engineer Assistant
April 2013 - June 2013
• Manage site activities on a day to day basis that includes supervising and monitoring the labor force and that of the sub-contractors.
• Manage, monitor and interpret the design of the contract documents.
• Oversee the requisition and selection of the materials to ensure that
all materials used are according to the specifications
• Resolve unexpected technical problems that may arise.
• Working in different site conditions.
• Using Microsoft Offices, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and has the basic
knowledge in STAAD.
• Responsible for the effective management of all construction related
activities in accordance with quality management procedures.
• Responsible for the proper execution of building works.
Mike Myron Adao Mobile: 00971569328147
• Responsible for ensuring that safe working procedure are followed in accordance with the site safety plan.
• Ensure that progress of works is in accordance with the program of the works.
• Production and implementation of the necessary quality procedures and method statements for the works.
• Ensuring that progress records are maintained in a format as required by the planner.
• Ensure that temporary works are placed according to the site layout.
Ensure that the site is kept in safe and clean environment.
Planning and cost control.
Qualifications & Certifications
Little shepherd integrated montessori
University of Perpetual Help Laguna
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more