Claim you profile
Retail Sales Assistant
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am a friendly, approachable person but remain professional at all times. I have experience with cash handling, general security and maintenance of the stores I work in. Window dressing and setting up displays. Retail environment. Delivering a high standard of customer care at all times. Recording and archiving all sales/invioces/stock and more. Assisting to choose stock. Stock replenishment and audit. Taking deliveries and checking it in accordingly.
Stillwell Chocolate Shop
From February 2014
Conwy Cook shop
From February 2014
General duties include:
• Cash handling and serving customers at the till. Also recording sales/cashing up at the end of the day.
• Retail environment and window dressing.
• General maintenance of the store including cleaning and following health and safety procedures at all times
• Stock replenishment
• Dealing with customers' requests and complaints - delivering a high standard of customer care at all times
General duties include:
• Using the online SAP payroll system to manage employees of Lloyds TSB: pay/setting up new starters/making permanent changes/setting up pension plans/ dealing with additional pay/sickness/absences/tax codes/personal information/job positions/cost centers
• Utilising Microsoft office and online Citrix program/s to complete daily tasks, such as: Returns from Maternity leave/Alabaster payments. Bulk job loads/cost center changes on Excel. Changes/starters on PDF files
• Telephone support to employees and HR department regarding pay/tax codes/allowances/benefits/additional pay -deductions. Permanent changes/adjustments. Pensions. P45/46/6/9. General queries.
• Dealing with email queries from different departments within the company and individuals from LTSB on a daily basis
• Completing manual calculations and breakdown's of individuals payments/pay
• Thorough filing and archiving systems used within office
• Using online HR systems - HRIS and Touchpaper to make changes and maintain employee files - from starters to leavers. Contract changes. Promotions/demotions. Salary amendments.
Scribbles - 28.08.2013 to 26.02.2014
Sunrise Senior Living
Roles in current employment:
Care Manager: General duties included: Delivering a high standard of person centred care to all residents, ensuring all personal hygiene needs, nutritional, general wellbeing, elimination, mobilisation and social needs were met by following set assignment sheets and individualised care plans.
Assistant Assisted Living Coordinator- General duties included:
• Completing daily online payroll system (Kronos). Ensuring all employees are paid their correct wages according to contracted hours, salary and entitled pay, such as: annual leave, Statutory Sick Pay (ssp) Full sick pay (within company guidelines), and Maternity/paternity pay. Discretional leave, garden leave, acting up pay, absence and training hours. Also completing weekly labour reports using the online system - to discuss with area managers in weekly meetings. Setting and altering employee schedules when required. Using the system to collect information on individual employees to keep records updated, use in supervisions or disciplinaries and complete requested references. Dealing with team members or the company to sort out queries/requests and complaints. Furthermore I was asked by my manager to attend telephone conference calls to assist other managers/area managers to utilise the system in various aspects and write step by step guides to getting up and printing off various labour reports - by other Sunrise's in the UK. Attending training courses to ensure my knowledge of the online system remains current and relevant.
• To support the Assisted Living Coordinator with the everyday running of the home.
• Ensuring staff supervisions/direct observations/appraisals/return to work interviews/disciplinary proceedings (When required) were completed regularly.
• Creating and managing staff rotas.
• Creating and implementing paper work to ensure a more efficient running of every tasks.
• Dealing with general queries/complaints from staff/residents/families/other health care...
Qualifications & Certifications
Equality and Diversity
International School and Community College East Birmingham
International School Community College East Birmingham
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more