- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Gyeongsang National University
October 2011 - January 2014
GNU is a national university under the ministry of education of the Korean government.
• Served as head teacher, overseeing four teachers and 85 students.
• Exercised keen time management skills to ensure appropriate material was
covered for each exam.
• Devised the first English Zone talent show, now a biannual event, with over 80
SLA English Academy
January 2010 - June 2011
SLA is a private English school specializing in education for children.
• Kept detailed records of student performance and exam scores.
• Successfully implemented a pen-pal exchange between over 60 students with an American public school.
• Worked through cultural differences with my team to achieve a common goal.
June 2008 - July 2013
Farmers Union Oil Co., USA
Farmers Union Oil Co. provides gasoline, propane, fertilizer and auto repair along with operating a state of the art convenience store and food service.
• Prepared a variety of hot and cold foods and operated stoves, ovens and fryers.
• Received cash and credit payments.
• Made machine part deliveries of distances exceeding 500 kilometres.
• Provided a multitude of deep cleaning and general labour tasks.
May 2007 - May 2009
The VFW is a bar/restaurant that holds regular karaoke and bingo events.
• Anticipated and replied to guest's queries and needs.
• Passed orders to the bar through a point of sales system.
• Provided excellent patron experiences through phenomenal customer service,
evidenced by high number of regular patrons requesting to sit in my section.
• Completed the work of two servers due to effective multitasking skills.
May 2007 - May 2009
Merry Maids, USA
Merry Maids is a home cleaning service operating 1,351 franchises throughout the USA.
• Learned and practiced a left to right, top to bottom cleaning technique.
• Polished appliances, counters, cabinets, sinks, range tops, tables and chairs.
• Cleaned, scrubbed and sanitized floors, showers, bathtubs, toilets and mirrors.
• Dusted shelves, baseboards, furniture and vacuumed carpet and rugs.
Extreme Pizza Kitchen, USA
February 2006 - May 2007
Extreme Pizza Kitchen is a gourmet pizzeria that also hosts dart and pool leagues.
• Took orders and served customers while maintaining a full pizza buffet.
• Practiced suggestive skills by soliciting customers to buy additional items.
• Supplied customers with menu descriptions and enthusiastically provided
ingredient combination advice.
• Generated repeat and referral business.
Creative Learning Childcare, USA
June 2005 - May 2007
Creative learning is a licensed commercial childcare centre.
• Cared for and supervised children from newborn to age thirteen
• Fostered relationships with children and parents from diverse cultural
• Provided first aid treatment as necessary.
Qualifications & Certifications
Minnesota State University Moorhead