- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Gyeongsang National University
October 2011 - January 2014
GNU is a national university under the ministry of education of the Korean government.
• Served as head teacher, overseeing four teachers and 85 students.
• Exercised keen time management skills to ensure appropriate material was
covered for each exam.
• Devised the first English Zone talent show, now a biannual event, with over 80
SLA English Academy
January 2010 - June 2011
SLA is a private English school specializing in education for children.
• Kept detailed records of student performance and exam scores.
• Successfully implemented a pen-pal exchange between over 60 students with an American public school.
• Worked through cultural differences with my team to achieve a common goal.
June 2008 - July 2013
Farmers Union Oil Co., USA
Farmers Union Oil Co. provides gasoline, propane, fertilizer and auto repair along with operating a state of the art convenience store and food service.
• Prepared a variety of hot and cold foods and operated stoves, ovens and fryers.
• Received cash and credit payments.
• Made machine part deliveries of distances exceeding 500 kilometres.
• Provided a multitude of deep cleaning and general labour tasks.
May 2007 - May 2009
The VFW is a bar/restaurant that holds regular karaoke and bingo events.
• Anticipated and replied to guest's queries and needs.
• Passed orders to the bar through a point of sales system.
• Provided excellent patron experiences through phenomenal customer service,
evidenced by high number of regular patrons requesting to sit in my section.
• Completed the work of two servers due to effective multitasking skills.
May 2007 - May 2009
Merry Maids, USA
Merry Maids is a home cleaning service operating 1,351 franchises throughout the USA.
• Learned and practiced a left to right, top to bottom cleaning technique.
• Polished appliances, counters, cabinets, sinks, range tops, tables and chairs.
• Cleaned, scrubbed and sanitized floors, showers, bathtubs, toilets and mirrors.
• Dusted shelves, baseboards, furniture and vacuumed carpet and rugs.
Extreme Pizza Kitchen, USA
February 2006 - May 2007
Extreme Pizza Kitchen is a gourmet pizzeria that also hosts dart and pool leagues.
• Took orders and served customers while maintaining a full pizza buffet.
• Practiced suggestive skills by soliciting customers to buy additional items.
• Supplied customers with menu descriptions and enthusiastically provided
ingredient combination advice.
• Generated repeat and referral business.
Creative Learning Childcare, USA
June 2005 - May 2007
Creative learning is a licensed commercial childcare centre.
• Cared for and supervised children from newborn to age thirteen
• Fostered relationships with children and parents from diverse cultural
• Provided first aid treatment as necessary.
Qualifications & Certifications
Minnesota State University Moorhead
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more