Reefer Van Container Technician
- As a reefer van technician is to maintenance the condition of our equipment if there's a problem.
- From My Previous Employer REEFER VAN SPECIALIST INC., known as CRYO. I'm holding a position as a On-Site Representative Reefer Tech. I was trained and encountered in the field of Refrigeration System,
- Electric motors,- Motor compressor and micro controller.
- Knowledgeable in conducting repair and troubleshooting of the following unit model: Carrier, Daikin, Thermoking, Mitsubishi and star cool and regularly conduct (PTI)
Pre -Trip Inspection,- Including plug-in/out of reefer van in the vessel.
- I've also encountered trouble shooting and installation on air-conditioning unit & repairing Refrigeration unit like Charging freon or refrigerant,
- Electrical wiring also troubleshooting. Basic solder and welding technique.
- Other skills are cleaning and long-term (PM)-Preventive Maintenance & field supports of any Refrigeration System.
2GO Group, Inc.