Telecom Power Technician
12 years of maintaining & awarded telecom power facility technician on Digital Telecommunication Phils Inc.
Warehouseman/ Materials Controller
MG EXEO Network Inc
• Materials issuance
• Consolidation & monitoring of stocks
• Coordinate for proper materials replenishment & encoding to system
• Pick up materials in warehouse & surrender defectives/recovery in Pldt warehouse
• Oversee on three satellite warehouses in Batangas Province
From December 2013
• Assist PLDT personnel's in Network migration of Digitel to PLDT
• Continuous t-shooting & restoration of power & transmission facility trouble to maintain Digitel network reliability during migration
SENIOR POWER Engr
From June 2001
To operate and maintain the power plant facilities at standard system reliability level.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate and maintain Telecom Power System Facilities including buildings and surroundings
2. Conduct regular Preventive Maintenance activities on:
• Change oil and oil filter every 250 running hours or six (6) months
• Fuel filter renewal every 500 running hours
• Air cleaner cleaning / renewal depends on actual status
• Refilling of electrolyte on starting battery depends on actual status
• Operations check every 1000 running hours
• Check engine valve lash or clearance
• Perform minor troubleshooting & restoration on generator set
• ATS troubleshooting
• Load reading (Equalize and float)
• Output voltage and ampere measurement for monitoring purposes
• Fault troubleshooting
• Voltage reading (Individual cell and total bank)
• Equalize charging
• Discharging test
• Dismantling of defective batteries
• Installation of new batteries if needed
3. Conduct routine check-up of stations.
• Engine panel board check
• Check oil level
• Check coolant level
• Check oil and coolant leakage
• Check and clean day tank filter
• Drain water and sediment from day tank
• Check drive belt tension
• Drain exhaust condensate trap
• Check and clean air cleaner element
• Vibration check
• Clean generator assembly
• Record engine running hour
• Check firmness of termination contacts on MDB/MDP, Panel EM, AC incoming panel and DP (loads)
• General Housekeeping of power room, rectifier room, battery room and surroundings.
4. Perform troubleshooting and corrective maintenance on minor alarms.
5. Assist Sr. Power Support personnel's on major trouble, troubleshooting and restoration.
6. Conduct refueling.
7. Prepare regular monthly reports and incident reports on system faults and outages.
8. Witness or represent TOC in project implementation and acceptance of completed project.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics Service Technician
Talumpok East Elementary School