From October 1981
Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corp Burlington Kansas
• Developed, enforced and maintained programs and procedures as required by Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Kansas State Statutes and OSHA for Fire Protection and Safety programs.
• Developed, maintained and taught training programs for site Fire Department.
• Developed, maintain and performed maintenance programs for fire protection systems and equipment.
• Developed, maintain and performed building inspections programs per state statutes and insurance company requirements.
• Conducted duties of purchasing agent for the group
• Maintained a $200,000 a year budget.
• Conduct fire and safety incident investigations.
• 30 years of experience in emergency work
• Storm spotter for Anderson and Coffey counties
• 6-year member of Anderson County Incident Management Team
• Incident Management Team in Miami and Linn counties during the floods
• Previous Fire Chief and First Responder in Greeley, KS
• Certified Draeger SCBA repair Technician.
• Helped with writing the County Fire Fighting Operating procedure and the Fireman's Relief bylaws