Claim you profile
From October 1981
Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corp Burlington Kansas
• Developed, enforced and maintained programs and procedures as required by Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Kansas State Statutes and OSHA for Fire Protection and Safety programs.
• Developed, maintained and taught training programs for site Fire Department.
• Developed, maintain and performed maintenance programs for fire protection systems and equipment.
• Developed, maintain and performed building inspections programs per state statutes and insurance company requirements.
• Conducted duties of purchasing agent for the group
• Maintained a $200,000 a year budget.
• Conduct fire and safety incident investigations.
• 30 years of experience in emergency work
• Storm spotter for Anderson and Coffey counties
• 6-year member of Anderson County Incident Management Team
• Incident Management Team in Miami and Linn counties during the floods
• Previous Fire Chief and First Responder in Greeley, KS
• Certified Draeger SCBA repair Technician.
• Helped with writing the County Fire Fighting Operating procedure and the Fireman's Relief bylaws
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more