Training adults on various software applications
Current various temp work
Waterstone Spur - Christo
From September 2012
Address: Cape Town and surrounds
Reference: 39 Steps Casting - Ursula - 021 556 2676
Reference: Waterstone Spur - Christo - (021) 850-0316
Notice Period: Immediate
Personal Assistant and Administration
Humble Pie Entertainment
March 2012 - August 2012
Address: Beach Rd, Strand, Western Cape
Reference: Pieter Pohl - Director
Contact: 082 857 9902
Reason for leaving: Retrenchment
• PA to 2 directors: Responsible for organising all their meetings, diary management, national travel arrangements screening all calls and managing all email correspondence.
• Events co-ordinator: Managing online system for film premiere bookings as well as co-ordinating of entire event and all logistics and catering thereof.
• Frontline Reception: Meet and greet visitors, post and courier arrangements, house-keeping of office, filing and stock-control.
• Acquisitions: Obtaining film media from abroad and monitor international correspondence.
• General management of office, domestic and all administration.
Short-term Insurance Consultant
Structured Wealth Management
October 2011 - December 2011
Address: Escombe, Queensburgh
Reference: Andre Gopaul - Branch Manager
Contact: 031 463 2336
Reason for leaving: Relocated to Cape Town
• Cold-calling - finding new clients
• Setting up of appointments
• Presenting and selling short term insurance policies
Cell C Klerksdorp
April 2010 - June 2011
Address: City Mall, Klerksdorp
Reference: John-John Meyer - Franchise owner
Contact: 084 469 1015
Reason for Leaving: Relocated to Durban
• Selling and activation of new voice and data contracts
• Renewal of existing contracts
• Booking in and handling of repairs
• Customer service and complaints
• General office admin
January 2010 - April 2010
Pre-Primary Owner and Principal
Takalani Kids Pre-Primary School
January 2008 - December 2009
Address: La Hoff, Klerksdorp
Reference: Dominique Thöle - Associate
Contact: 083 259 8418
Reason for leaving: Decided to stay home with my new baby.
• I took over a struggling pre-primary school from previous owner
• Renovations of school - building, playground, curriculum and procedures
• Management of two teachers and a domestic
• Management of lunch menu
• Created the entire learning curriculum for ages 2 to 5
• Substitute teacher of all age groups
• Marketing and advertising
October 2006 - December 2007
Address: Lynwood, Pretoria
My Journey Through Darkness
This is my autobiography which I completed in January 2012. It has been published on Amazon's Kindle bookstore as an e-book. It mainly consists of my journal entries over a few years while I was struggling with drug-addiction. My intention in writing and publishing this book, is not only to give hope to those in a similar situation, but to also educate people who may be dealing with an addict.
I recently started a blog in an effort to keep the creative writing skills up to scratch. This is simply some light reading about some of the ups and downs of my life. I try to keep it on the funny side, but now and then there is some heavier tales.
Qualifications & Certifications
Hartbeespoort High school