Claim you profile
Business Analyst with proven success in building and supporting enterprise wide data communication systems; Couples technical knowledge with management skills to maximize operational performance
Successful Individual Contributor and team leader with experience as a business analyst for new systems and enhancements to existing systems including coordination of project team members and subject matter experts, gathering business and user requirements and facilitating user testing.
It Project Manager
IT Professional and Proactive Project Manager with proven success in building and supporting enterprise wide data communication systems; Couples technical knowledge with management skills to maximize operational performance
Proactive Project Manager adept at identifying roadblocks, defining requirements and developing/executing technology solutions.
* Provide triage and repair service for wireless devices.
* Work with devices from Blackberry, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Sanyo, and various others
* Provide software support as well and physical repair of phones
* Maintain inventory and status updates to senior management
* Work with sales professionals and clients to select devices and plans to meet their needs
Somerset Hills YMCA - Aquatics Department
SMARTSTAFF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, Berkeley Heights, NJ 2003-2006/2007
• Work closely with various different companies to assess their business needs and applications and assist them to enhance productivity
Technical Sales Specialist
* Support client IT departments in the installation and maintenance of Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)
* Participate in Friendly User Trials of pre-release wireless devices.
* Work with sales teams and clients to develop solutions to meet client needs
* Management of technical relationships with clients, and leading teams of network architects.
* Design requirements through meetings with clients and RFP analysis and ensure that those parameters are properly implemented within the solution being developed in response to RFP.
* Work closely with sales teams to develop proposals, provide proof-of-concept presentations, and to demonstrate the value add of our products
Senior Systems Engineer
From September 1997
• Act as part of Sales Team to present technical information to CxO level staff
• Provide pre-sales support for sales engagements with large financial companies
• Developed proposals for potential clients including scope of work, pricing, equipment suggestions, and sub-contracting suggestions.
• Evaluated the infrastructure of various networking systems and proposed solutions.
PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY
September 1996 - September 1997
• Identify business needs of different departments and design/implement solutions to fulfill needs
• Provide end-user support of Microsoft products and in-house applications
• Configured and supported clients on Windows NT 4.0, Windows NT 3.51, Windows 95, and Windows for Workgroups
Develop a WAN for a utilities company in the midwest.
Develop and role out a Terminal Services network to a major Real Estate company in NYC
Lotus Notes Roleout
Project Manage a team of engineers to install Lotus Notes at a Prudential facility.
Act as a part of team to upgrade Sprints wireless network to LTE and beyond.
Project Managed a product for Virgin Mobile to offer customer a cell phone plan to have unlimited minutes and texting along with data for $40 a month.
Qualifications & Certifications
Management Information Systems
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Union County College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.