August 2009 - August 2011
Certified Nurse Assistant
July 2008 - October 2011
• Received outstanding reviews of patients and families. Cited for excellence in interpersonal communications, teamwork, customer service, and flexibility.
• Demonstrated the ability to interact with customers from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Transformed "difficult" customers into loyal, repeat guests by leveraging strengths in premium service delivery and ability to find win-win resolutions, building rapport with patients and families.
• Commended for multitasking abilities; frequently assigned the more difficult section on the unit; patient ratio was as high as 12 to 1 and as low as 8 to 1.
• Assisted nurse with assessing vital signs, input and output, proper use of transfer equipment, and activities of daily living.
From July 2008
STUDENT NURSE EXPERIENCE:
• Brookstone-Long Term Care
• Desert Vista-Behavorial
• Good Samaritan-Neuro
• Promise Hospital-Med Surg/ICU
• Banner Desert-Acute Care
• Mercy Gilbert-Labor and Delivery/Newborn
• Trillium-Long Term Care/Acute Care
• Maricopa Medical Center-ICU/Endo/Peds/Burn/Med Surg
Certified Nurse Assistant/Caregiver
November 2007 - May 2008
• Shared joint responsibility (along with mother/father) for the care of 3 patients with developmental disabilitites; ratio was 1 to 1.
• Learned the basics of assessing patient vital signs and administering medications under an assigned RN.
• Assisted home nurse with all aspects of daily care, including bathing, feeding and dressing, cooking, washing laundry, escorting to and from daily programs, and rehabilitation recommended from physician.
• Helped to ensure patient's autonomy as much as possible with comfortable and dignified care.
Qualifications & Certifications
Pima Medical Institute
Window Rock High School
Grand Canyon University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more