I am looking for typing work I am able to do from home. I am fast, efficient and accurate.
ALANDALE LIFESTYLE VILLAGE
• Solely responsible for preparing and serving weekend meals for residents and for keeping a clean, tidy and safe working space.
• Answering the phone and redirecting calls as required.
• Food preparation and service for evening buffet nights.
Women's Wellness Consultant
THE MONASTERY, WOMENS WELLNESS RETREAT
• Create and run a variety of workshops benefiting our clients.
• Perform Therapeutic Relaxation Massage for female clients, in a safe and professional manner, respecting client's boundaries and cultural beliefs at all times.
• Work alongside women in their journey to wellness, in a holistic, caring environment.
• Keeping detailed client notes, updating staff rosters and weekly timetables and schedules, and other general office duties.
• Table and buffet settings, also assisting chef to plan and prepare organic vegetarian meals as well as serving guests.
• Having an eye for detail to keep the house immaculately presented at all times. This involved light housekeeping duties; tasks ranging from polishing, vacuuming, dusting, floral arrangements, chopping firewood and lighting fires, bed making & laundry duties.
BUSINESS LENDING SUPPORT OFFICER
• Establish and maintain strong quality relationships with internal as well as external customers and gain their trust and respect.
• Provide extensive knowledge of Westpac's products, computer platforms, systems, procedures and polices with Property Finance managers and analysts.
• Deliver administrative support to the Property Finance Group.
• Analyse and process loan applications and documentation
• Find solutions and problem solve in regards to processing of interest adjustments.
• Often required to work late to accommodate customer's requests to process late settlements.
Wholesale Term Loan Spreadsheet Officer
• Solely responsible for daily upkeep and maintenance of Wholesale Term Loan (Excel) Spreadsheet. (Total value of portfolio upwards of Four Billion Dollars)
• Single point of call for all product information.
CONSUMER LENDING SUPPORT OFFICER
Inbound Phone Team
• Answering all incoming phone calls for Lending Support Retail providing immediate answers and solutions rather than 'passing the buck'.
Lending Support Retail Work Flow Officer
• Sorting and tracking of all incoming mail for the team.
• Allocating of all work requests to team members according to each individual's skill set and work load, often put under pressure situations in order to meet Westpac's service level agreements.
Lending Support Retail Officer
• Provide lending support to the Westpac branch network.
• Process loan drawdowns and settlements.
Commenced as a Customer Services Support Officer
NORTHERN LENDING SUPPORT
In 2000, promoted to the role of Consumer Lending Support Officer.
❖ In 2004, promoted to the role of Business Lending Support Officer.
❖ Health and Safety representative & first aid officer providing extensive support and recommendations for staff suffering from any forms of pain or discomfort.
CUSTOMER SERVICES SUPPORT OFFICER
• Ensure a friendly, courteous and helpful approach when dealing with all customers.
• Respond to enquiries and requests for information by providing correct and timely product and service information.
• Provide administrative support to internal departments.
May 1997 - September 1997
NO. 8 RESTAURANT
• Movement and implementation of Westpac Wholesale Term Loan Spreadsheet role from Hamilton to Christchurch, including full training of 3 staff members. Also included editing and updating of product information and full training notes and requirements.
• Implementation and running of Community Planting project in conjunction with Hamilton City Council.
• Relieved the Team Leader whilst they were on leave, undertaking responsibility for a team of 15 people.
• Relieved the Checking Officer whilst they were on leave, responsible for checking team members work to pick up errors.
• Key member of the Bright Ideas Committee, an internal organisation focused on improving Westpac service delivery.
• Key member of the Community Committee, an internal organisation focused on getting staff engaged in community involvement, including fund raising for the annual Westpac Rescue Helicopter Appeal, and annual fund raising, and gift giving for the Salvation Army.
• Responsible for training and mentoring new staff in all aspects of lending support.
• Received numerous awards and commendations for outstanding service.