I have had several experiences in the Social Work field. I have worked in the Assertive Community Treatment Program, as a Children's Case Manager, and as a Adult Case Manager with the Developmental Disabled . At each of these positions I was responsible for assessment, planning, linking, advocacy, coordination and monitoring to assist individuals in gaining access to needed health services, financial assistance, education, social services, and other services and natural supports developed through the person centered planning process.
• Preformed Bio Psycho Social Assessment, developed an individual plan of service, and preformed periodic reviews for each consumers.
• Went on visits to the consumers home, school, in the community, and if necessary to court.
• Set appointments with the CMH doctors, attended the appointments and coordinated their care with their personal care physicians.
• Coordinated care with outside agencies when necessary.
• Documented all progress in Community Mental Health database: Oasis
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more