Claim you profile
I am looking for a varied, busy administration role. I have supported teams of over 30 in my previous roles working along side my Regional Manager when I worked as a P.A. I have learnt a lot of new useful skills such as diary management, event management, copy typing, and dealing with clients in a professional manner face to face or on the telephone and all other general administration duties.
I am looking for a job where I can make roots within the company and possibly progress. I am hard working, reliable, organised and work well within a team or on my own.
I am leaving my current role as I need a new challenge away from a quiet reception position and would like to use my skills that I have learnt over the years.
Front of house Receptionist/Administrator
Montpelier Chartered Accounts
From October 2012
Montpelier Chartered Accountants is a firm of Accountants based in England and the UK specialising in various sectors.
• Welcome clients in a professional and friendly manner, and offering refreshments.
• Book meeting rooms via Outlook, including catering requirements
• Diary/timesheet management for the Directors & Managers
• Scanning documents in line with clients' requests, and maintaining the scanning for the office and secretaries
• Take and relay messages to the relevant person/department and pass on via email
• Organising transport for our clients and for the Director as and when requested
• Liaising with managers in other branches to make sure deadlines are met with regard to timesheets and expenses
July 2011 - Sept 2012 - Various temporary agency assignments
January 2012 - July 2012
Promptly moved from Data Entry Clerk to training and providing marketing support via the telephone to managers and directors within KPMG
Secretary - Copy
Blue Cherry Finance
July 2011 - January 2012
typing; answering telephone & email queries; diary management; booking travel & accommodation.
PA/Team secretary/Events Management - Temporary Assignment
QBE Insurance Ltd
April 2011 - July 2011
• Perform PA duties for the Regional Manager as directed alongside a team of 30
• Organising diary & meetings for the regional manager and all directors
• Attend client meetings and take minutes daily
• Ensure all minutes are typed to the highest standard and distributed
• Order stationary for the department and kept a log of monthly spends
• Booking travel & accommodation that would fit with the manager's itinerary
• Plan events for the team such as Summer BBQ party for our clients
• Organise invitations, send invitations and follow up on RSVP
• Create a report with all expenses details for 8 managers
• Liaised with other PA's on other regions to book meetings for the board of directors and team members
Front Desk Assistant/Team Administrator
Chartis Insurance UK
June 2008 - April 2011
• Welcome clients in a professional and friendly manner
• Provide high level of service to all clients and colleagues
• Logged all new business submissions from brokers
• Supported the front of house Team leader when required
• Creating and managing the holiday entitlement/requests for all staff in the North, Newcastle 3, and Manchester 50, 25 in Leeds.
• Dealing with best suppliers to get best rates for accommodation
• Ordered stationery & monitored our budget weekly
• Preparing meeting rooms as per the booking details
• Set up the meeting rooms with catering as per the booking sheet
• Taking & typing and sending minutes from the meeting out to the branch
June 2008 - Temporary agency assignments - Great Lengths - Outbound calls to salon managers introducing Great Lengths hair extensions and sending examples of the hair to try and get Great Lengths products in their salons
Temporary agency assignment - Outbound sales
Fuel Card Group
June 2006 - June 2008
speaking with Fleet Mangers explaining the benefits and the money saving options using a fuel card rather than cash, working to targets within a team
July 2004 - June 2006
Inbound sales providing quotes to customers enquiring about motor insurance and trying to turn the call into a sale, working to targets as part of a team, attending group meetings to brain storm regarding ways in which we could attract new business
Temporary agency assignment
December 2003 - July 2004
Explorer - Outbound sales calling Directors & managers regarding their phone lines & bills trying to discuss how we could save them money with a professional & helpful attitude
Front of House
September 2001 - September 2002
Meeting & greeting clients; working on a busy switchboard answering queries; booking meeting rooms and offering refreshments.
September - 2 weeks - Tenet Group - Front of House - Receptionist - Meeting & greeting clients; working on a busy switchboard; dealing with inbound queries and transferring calls.
collecting post figures weekly and reporting them to the Team Leader
December 2000 - December 2003
Dec 2000 - Dec 2003
Supporting the claims department with admin tasks such as filing, matching post to the relevant files, archiving, and taking minutes in team meetings, collecting post figures weekly and reporting them to the Team Leader.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more