Accounts Payable / Receivable
Receive and pay vendor invoices for U.S. trucking companies utilizing Livingston International Brokerage as their client.
General Support Clerk (CR03)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (Niagara Falls)
CPC Vegreville Alberta; CIC Hamilton; GTEC and CIC Ottawa.)
* Open, sort and deliver incoming submissions, couriers, and transferred files to appropriate office divisions (Backlog Reduction Office / Citizenship)
* Scan documents using SCANPRO, use the following systems for daily computer tracking (RDMIS -Records, Documents, and Information Management System, FOSS - Field Operations Support System, NCMS- National Case Management System ; GCMS Global Case Management System) and CAIPS (Computer Assisted Immigration Processing system)
* Research and contact provincial social assistance offices to assist officers for pre determinant permanent resident card issuance.
* Client search to confirm status in Canada (landings, removals, enforcement, criminality)
* Client service to incoming Refugee applicants/ claimants
* Some experience in reconciliation of funds/ monies to financial institutes using logs, couriers, emails and faxes.
* Status inquiries to CSIS (Canada Security Intelligence Service)
* Filing, monitoring bring forward reports for officers to process and meet targets.
* Copying files for Judicial review, Rule 9 Leave for Federal Court
Operations/ Program Assistant
Consulate General of Canada
* Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications; up-to-date in modern technology
* Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages, or transferred calls to appropriate individuals
* Filed and retrieved corporate documents, records, and reports
* Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
* Prepared responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
* Provided clerical support to other departments
* Provided training and orientation to other clerical and new staff
* Operated electronic mail systems and coordinated the flow of information, internally and with other organizations
* Provided services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
* Conducted searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet, including background check with security affiliations
* Mailed newsletters, promotional material, and other information
* Scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients, customers, or Supervisors
* Made copies of correspondence and other printed material
* Completed forms in accordance with company procedures
* Opened, read, routed, and distributed incoming mail and other material and answer routine letters
* Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
* Set up and maintained paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
* Located and corrected data entry errors, or reported them to Supervisors
* Compared data with source documents, or re-entered data in verification format to detect errors
Accounts Payable Co-ordinator
Livingston International Brokerage
• Reference/ Pay invoices from incoming freight from U.S.A
• Email distribution / Correspondence to Vendors / Team offices for status on payments
• Wire Releases / Immediate check payments for other offices( JP Morgan)
• Filing check invoices