Claim you profile
Previous experience of data entry, purchase/sales ledger both manually and Sage instant accounting, excellent numeracy and literacy skills, typing correspondence and all general administration duties with exceptional attention to detail.
SMT Electrical Contractors
From March 2014
Managing contract between housing association and electricians to carry out electrical tests within given timeline. Arranging suitable access times, preparing job sheets and invoicing once works completed. Entering data onto spreadsheets.
Customer Service Advisor - Student Finance England
From August 2013
Advising students and sponsors with enquiries involving submitting student loans and providing relevant information required to their application and entitlements via telephone.
Property Support Officer
November 2012 - January 2013
(position through Agency)
Working within the Estates department organising leases and room hire for various NHS health and primary care centres. Data entry of supplier invoices and submitting to cost centres. Liaising with various NHS departments and legal companies. Working with spreadsheets.
Medical Examination Centre Administrator/Receptionist
April 2012 - August 2012
Responsible for managing the day to day running of the medical centre, being first point of contact for claimants on various sickness/disability benefits attending medical assessments, booking in claimant appointments with Practitioners on MSRS computerised system and organising travel expenses, adhering to Department of Work and Pensions regulations
* Preparing daily medical case files for allocation to appropriate Medical Practitioners
* Liaising with various administration departments and regional examination centres
February 2012 - April 2012
Operating within the Atos Administration offices providing a range of administrative duties including:
* Telephone contact with customers to arrange booking of medical assessment appointments on Siebel system * Data entry into MSRS computer system including daily registration of referrals received and creating appointments slots. * Creating files and registering confidential GP medical information and medical questionnaires received.
November 2011 - January 2012
This role involved telephone communication with existing Northern Rock mortgage customers to discuss existing mortgage arrears.* Ascertaining customer's income and expenditure details to determine payments to be made on their mortgage arrears and arranging a suitable payment plan
Customer Service Officer
December 2010 - March 2011
* First point of customer contact within the branch
* Knowledge of products on offer and recognise benefits to individual customer. Generating sales leads * Dealing with any customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner * Cash handling and bank reconciliation at daily close of business, giving attention to detail at all times
Status Security Systems Ltd
February 2010 - July 2010
Duties included organising security maintenance visits and immediate call outs to clients including Northumbria Police and NHS and many well established UK companies and liaising with Engineers to ascertain suitable times for both themselves and the client. Updating all client details on the computerised security system to ensure maintenance due dates were not overlooked.
* Recording sales and purchase invoices in ledger and on Sage instant accounting system, ensuring sage system kept updated. * Issuing invoices to clients on completion of service. Issuing supplier payments* Ensuring all relevant details were placed on individual client files. All general administration duties
May 2009 - August 2009
* Entering patient details on PAS system * Arranging porter transportation
* Liaising with Radiographers to ensure they held correct patient information
* Scanning of documents once x-ray taken. Arranging all documentation and taking to admin dept.
Various Recruitment Agencies
November 2007 - April 2009
Purchase Ledger Clerk/Admin - Siemens Transmission & Distribution
This role involved the input of invoices on the Spiridon system, sending invoices to the appropriate department for authorisation and releasing for payment once authorised.
Communication between offices throughout the UK and Bangalore and ensuring appropriate mail was posted to the correct location and departments
Finance Officer - St Oswald's Hospice
Duties involved data input - registering all purchase invoices to the organisation, authorising and posting them on the Pegasus system. Issuing supplier cheque and BACS payments
Telephone Customer Service Agent - SITEL
This position was to cover a promotion with Nectar; the role involved answering telephone enquiries from existing customers upon receiving a mailing update of offers available from Nectar.
June 2000 - October 2007
Responsible for the day to day operation of the general office which involved liaising with customers, contractors and suppliers, ordering materials, administration duties and managing accounts
* Typing sales invoices, quotations and all correspondence to customers/contractors.
* Entering purchase and sales invoices onto Sage Instant accounting system. Purchase/sales ledger * Recording all payments due to creditors and issuing cheque payments within the credit deadline, credit control, statement and banking reconciliation. VAT returns
* Monitoring contract and labour costs.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.