Claim you profile
I am an experienced graduate of the University of Sunderland with a first class degree in Business Management. I was also awarded the “Best Performing Student” price for my faculty. I have gained valuable experience working in public and private sectors as an Office Manager, HR Coordinator and Business Support Co-ordinator.
I have worked as part of a team throughout various projects delivery life-cycle while communicating with clients, liaising with suppliers, documenting and managing project deliverables, leading training sessions, managing customer requests and complaints, and handle day to day office activities.
I am a hard worker, quick learner, and team player with good interpersonal skills, and I put a 100% in whatever I work on. I would like the opportunity to be a key spoke within a team, adding value, with the collective target of meeting the required project deadlines.
Child Protection Co-ordinator
Ealing Council (Project under RuhleTechnologies)
From May 2012
1) To ensure the quality and accuracy of all information inputted and collected both manually and computerized, process and maintain client records in line with departmental procedures.
2) To compile maintain and distribute the Child Protection administration rota, advise on the administrative processes associated with Case Conferences and refer to the appropriate officer and prioritize work as necessary to meet the deadlines of the section.
3) To arrange, delegate minute-takers and service specified meetings including typing, presentation and distribution of minutes.
4) To maintain a stock of appropriate stationery and forms.
5) To deal with telephone callers, appraise and action emergencies and duty calls.
6) To collate, compile and maintenance of management information systems for monthly/quarterly reporting.
7) Creation, amendment and implementation of the set Business methods and processes that form the basis and foundation of what services the team delivers.
8) To effectively manage the day-to-day administration of the Child Protection Administration team.
9)Travel coordination and management (organizing transportation and accommodations).
10)Management and supervision of support workers, to ensure the prompt delivery of tasks allocated to them using the daily and monthly planner.
11)HR administration (recruitment and training of the admin team, consultants, interns, offering induction training and administering the HR database)
Partner / Operations Manager
From August 2009
1) Manage a portfolio of IT cost reduction projects using Basecamp and Highrise.
2) Manage client service performance and administer the project life cycle through projects bids, status reports, presentations and proposals, communication through email, phone and meetings, etc.
3) Managing company expenses and income via Xero, including the Quarterly reconciliation of accounts and ensuring the prompt payment of fees for completed projects.
4) Organising consultants and business partner’s travel and accommodation.
5) Managing the business partner’s diary and time using outlook.
6) Managing office supplies and recording purchases and outstanding payments.
7) Creation, amendment and implementation of the set Business methods and processes that form the basis and foundation of the admin and service delivery team.
8) Compiling of research data on clients to better understand their operations and requirements.
9) HR administration (recruitment and training of the admin team, consultants, interns, offering induction training and administering the HR database).
10) Identifying vacancies, advertising on job sites, sourcing for suitable candidates, and shortlisting through telephone interviews, conducting interviews and assessment centre, and offering induction training.
11) Liaising with managers, clients, suppliers and vendors for the prompt delivery of work through the telephone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
12) Clerical and administrative duties such as compiling and formatting reports, director’s diary management through outlook, planning and taking minutes of meetings, managing the filing system, writing reports, proposals and bids, dealing with complaints and enquiries, managing the holiday and sickness tracker dealing with clients and consultant’s enquires and complaints.
1) Creation and documentation of Business Process
2) Review and Improvement of the AAP Process
Business process improvement for the Business Support Team
Qualifications & Certifications
BA (Hons) Business Management
University of Sunderland
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more