Claim you profile
Ive worked in the Casino and Hotel industry since 1999. I have worked in the Casino industry driving high end gaming along in the Hotel industry taking care of the high end guest. I'm detailed oriented and pride myself on the knowledge of what the guest is inticipating and wants and needs are.
The Venetian Resort, Hotel & Casino
From May 2009
• Manage the VIP operations on a day-to-day basis in order to ensure optimum performance and continual improvement in guest service, employee performance, and profit.
• Provide leadership and supervise VIP Coordinators.
• Quickly implement actions to eliminate any challenges within the Lounge.
• Accountable for managing shifts, including monitoring the registration desk, coordinate with the Luxury Services and specialty areas outside of the VIP department.
• Conduct meetings with other departments to maintain the levels of communication necessary to ensure guest satisfaction, as well as maximum productivity.
• Respond to guest service interactions in a professional and timely manner, achieving positive resolutions.
• Ensure the Front Office Standards (Mobil & AAA) are consistently delivered.
• Promote and develop team-oriented philosophies which stress the importance for providing unparalleled commitment to excellence in service.
• Proactively greet, interact and assist the VIP staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Assist Accounting in researching disputed charges and contact guests where necessary to explain disputes regarding Front Desk procedures.
• Confirm that the appearance of the VIP Lounge and the Premium suites are immaculate.
• Build strong relations with other departments, Executive Casino Hosts, VP's and the Corporate Office.
Executive Casino Host
The Venetian and Palazzo Resort, Hotel & Casino
September 2007 - May 2011
• Sets and maintains high standards of service and practices throughout the property.
• Works closely with the VP and Directors of Domestic Marketing with maintaining and booking events for the casino.
• Responds to customers' requests, concerns, and complaints in a timely and complete manner.
• Works proactively with other departments within marketing and with other divisions at the Venetian and Palazzo.
• Diligently focuses on customer development (new and existing) including prospecting, promotions, events and additional customer relationship management activity.
• Assists with collections and player management.
• Performs additional duties as directed by management.
Qualifications & Certifications
Nevada School of Massage Therapy
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.