- Full time
- Part time
- One time
1. effective and accepted outstanding interpersonal dynamics with team, guest , other department.
2. computer literacy (Microsoft office,world, excel...) outstanding English and grammar for email and
all other communications ( French, Arabic.)
3.outstanding training skills ( T T T session.) train the trainer, quality of food coaching and organizing for
time & rules in kitchen
Head chef MARGHERITA
session: (Teach The Trainer)
Job description: A head chef position is more than just cooking and plating a meal. It involves purchasing, employee management and scheduling, mathematics, developing menu and recipes and an adherence to all health code requirements. Determines the ingredients and equipments to be kept in the kitchen's inventory.
Job description: Position Reports to: Chef
Subordinate Staff: Expediter, receiver, prep cooks, line cooks and dishwashers.
Responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen, and provides professional leadership and direction to kitchen
Personnel. Ensures that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet restaurant's specifications and
Commitment to quality. Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen. Demonstrates this by example, using
proper food-handling techniques
Chef de partie sepia
Job description: Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the food preparation in accordance with accepted standards of quality.
• Training and development of new and existing employees.
• Ensure the overall cleanliness and the health and safety aspects of the kitchen are maintained at all times.
• Responsible for proper storage, labeling and use of all food supplies to prevent unnecessary spoilage and to maintain cost control.
• Work closely with the Executive Chef to ensure kitchen is running smoothly and efficiently.
• Optimize food quality and guest satisfaction.
• Assist the Executive Chef with Menu planning, inventory control, scheduling, ordering of kitchen supplies.
4.Comi kitchen at vignes et oliviers.(Italian French)1 year
Job description: Performs any combination of following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition: Sweeps and mops floors. Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks. Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers. Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans. Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle-crushing machine. Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand. Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
Skills and specification:
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Public relations skills
• Excellent management and organizational skills
• Works well under pressure
• Good attention to detail
Winner lina's sandwich competition 2011
Winner Pangea main dish competition 2010
Certificate cuisine cordon blue(PARIS)
ALL RECOMANDIATION OPEN TO REQUEST
Qualifications & Certifications
dikwene officiel school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more