- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Work and Employment Sector of Niagara Region
September 2013 - April 2014
• Review and critique old indicators for measuring the work and employment sector of Niagara Region.
• Contact and interview community experts within the work and employment sector of Niagara Region
• Develop new indicators to measure well-being for '2014 Living in Niagara Report'
• Coordinate between academicians and workplace experts in the Niagara Region
• Attend, participate and facilitate focused group discussions on development issues of Niagara Region
• Compile more recent employment and labour market data from sources such as online social media, Statistics Canada.
• Analyze data using Microsoft excel and prepare reports on the employment sector within Niagara.
• Participate in oral and poster presentations to disseminate report findings during the 2014 Congress at Brock University in May.
Department of Geography of Brock University
June 2013 - August 2013
• Compile relevant socio-economic data relating to Niagara's Economic Future
• Analyze data collected to assist the development of a course on Niagara's Economic Future
• Develop and prepare PowerPoint presentations for course materials
• Email correspondence with course instructor
September 2012 - December 2013
Courses: Introduction to Human Geography (GEOG 1F90), Economic Geography (GEOG 2P10), Niagara's Economic Future (GEOG 3P98)
• Organize and lead students seminars on courses indicated above • Maintained timely marking of student exams scripts, grading and submission of exams results
• Prepare and update course material per instructors requirement via regular literature review
• Read and provide feedback on students course projects
AngloGold Ashanti Impact Assessment Project
March 2012 - May 2012
• Impact assessment project completed included designing and administering surveys, as well as report writing
• Data analysis using Microsoft and Geospatial analytical tools (Excel and SPSS).
• Presentation of research results using PowerPoint
Research and Teaching Assistant
Department of Geography and Rural Development, KNUST
August 2011 - August 2012
• Facilitated better understanding of the subject matter of Geography and Rural Development:
- Organized tutorials for undergraduate students
- Facilitated open discussions and use of practical cases
- Marking and Grading of exams
• Assisted Department Professors in the following areas of research:
- Literature Review
- Data Collection and Analysis
Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana
June 2010 - August 2010
• Questionnaire design and administration
• Data analysis using SPSS
• Email Correspondence
• Report Writing
Qualifications & Certifications
Geography and Economics
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more