- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Work and Employment Sector of Niagara Region
September 2013 - April 2014
• Review and critique old indicators for measuring the work and employment sector of Niagara Region.
• Contact and interview community experts within the work and employment sector of Niagara Region
• Develop new indicators to measure well-being for '2014 Living in Niagara Report'
• Coordinate between academicians and workplace experts in the Niagara Region
• Attend, participate and facilitate focused group discussions on development issues of Niagara Region
• Compile more recent employment and labour market data from sources such as online social media, Statistics Canada.
• Analyze data using Microsoft excel and prepare reports on the employment sector within Niagara.
• Participate in oral and poster presentations to disseminate report findings during the 2014 Congress at Brock University in May.
Department of Geography of Brock University
June 2013 - August 2013
• Compile relevant socio-economic data relating to Niagara's Economic Future
• Analyze data collected to assist the development of a course on Niagara's Economic Future
• Develop and prepare PowerPoint presentations for course materials
• Email correspondence with course instructor
September 2012 - December 2013
Courses: Introduction to Human Geography (GEOG 1F90), Economic Geography (GEOG 2P10), Niagara's Economic Future (GEOG 3P98)
• Organize and lead students seminars on courses indicated above • Maintained timely marking of student exams scripts, grading and submission of exams results
• Prepare and update course material per instructors requirement via regular literature review
• Read and provide feedback on students course projects
AngloGold Ashanti Impact Assessment Project
March 2012 - May 2012
• Impact assessment project completed included designing and administering surveys, as well as report writing
• Data analysis using Microsoft and Geospatial analytical tools (Excel and SPSS).
• Presentation of research results using PowerPoint
Research and Teaching Assistant
Department of Geography and Rural Development, KNUST
August 2011 - August 2012
• Facilitated better understanding of the subject matter of Geography and Rural Development:
- Organized tutorials for undergraduate students
- Facilitated open discussions and use of practical cases
- Marking and Grading of exams
• Assisted Department Professors in the following areas of research:
- Literature Review
- Data Collection and Analysis
Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana
June 2010 - August 2010
• Questionnaire design and administration
• Data analysis using SPSS
• Email Correspondence
• Report Writing
Qualifications & Certifications
Geography and Economics
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology