Claim you profile
Sculptor, Theme And Prop Maker
Prop & Theme Maker
Merlin Entertainments Development Ltd
March 2014 - May 2014
• Contracted to make props and theme based projects for CBeebie Land.
• Work to design briefs to complete sculptural based projects.
• On site work completing themed areas to a high quality with paintwork finishes.
Interior Design Project
Private non commercial project
February 2014 - March 2014
• Contracted to design and renovate a grand reception room.
• Design a beautiful living space that incorporates the needs of a disabled client.
• Co-ordinate specialist contractors and then decorate and dress room.
Personal & Lifestyle Assistant
Source Support Ltd
December 2013 - January 2014
• Freelance contract to provide virtual business and lifestyle solutions for clients.
• Project work, property management and research.
• Successful execution of regular ad hoc projects.
Renovation of a Commercial Building
August 2011 - October 2013
• Organisation of funding through Business Plans for the renovation of a commercial retail property.
• Complete Interior Design briefs for renovation, decoration, theming and furnishings of building.
• Co-ordinate specialist contractors and then decorate and dress a 14 room 16th century building.
You in Mind of Staffordshire Ltd
October 2011 - October 2013
• Set up/co-ordinate my own retail & food based business, whilst Managing & Developing a young team.
• Organise a Gallery and work with artists for exhibitions.
• Finance management and budgeting.
B2B Dev & Contracts
May 2008 - September 2011
• Business to Business sales and Account Management nationally within the training industry.
• Budget control of LSC & European Social Funding of bespoke training courses for SMEs.
• Co-ordination of large assessor teams for the successful delivery of courses nationally.
Business Development Manager
Pitney Bowes Limited - West Midlands
April 2005 - August 2005
• Responsible for the management of 467 accounts worth an est 1.8 million throughout the West Midlands.
• Identifying new opportunities and the driving of all business within the region.
• Growth of core and strategic business through key account management.
From January 2000
• Complete Interior Design solutions for private and commercial properties and projects.
• Classically trained sculptor with exhibitions and private commissions internationally.
• Property Development including 3 heritage properties and a Grade 2 listed Hall.
• Bespoke soft and furniture solutions for commercial and private homes.
Projects Manager Carter & Carter PLC - East Midlands September 2005 to April 2008
• Provide management and operational direction within the designated region to enable that region to meet its contractual and business objectives.
• Ensure that positive and pro-active relationships with key stakeholders are developed and maintained.
• Organising the delivery of adult training in hard to reach companies with a provision of 2.9 Million.
Senior Sales Representative
Voluntary work and Travel
Cawarden Brick Co
Barnsley Borough Council
Qualifications & Certifications
Fine Art Sculpture
University of Leeds Bretton Hall
Oval Annexe College Stafford
General Art and Design
Chetwynd College Stafford
Earl Street College, Walton High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.