Systems Administrator, Application Support Engineer, IT administrator with extensive experience in all aspects of operating systems, computer networks, applications and systems management. Focus on open source projects, Linux and virtulization technologies.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Populis (Previously GoAdv)
June 2009 - June 2009
- Monitoring and supporting the company's software/hardware platforms and related infrastructure: servers, desktops, mobile devices and telecoms.
- Managing all assigned trouble tickets until resolution.
- Supporting distributed development environment (Apache, DNS, VPN)
- Managing contracts with service providers.
- Responsible for managing IT administrator
- Supervising office move.
- Implemented Vmware ESXi infrastructure.
- Implemented VPN site to site tunnel between Dublin, Rome and Frankfurt endpoints.
- Migrated ISDN telephony to VoiceIP service.
- Deployed open source IT asset management software.
Application Support Engineer
Susquehanna International Group
August 2008 - February 2009
- 1st level support for all trading (in-house and 3rd party) and back-end systems, communications and security in 24x7x365 environment
- Implementation and support of monitoring systems (Nagios & Ganglia)
- Upgrades/new system deployments of trading applications (Reuters, Bloomberg).
- Monitoring of systems and alerts through continued use of operations monitoring.
- Maintaining technical documentation.
TNS Media Intelligence
December 2006 - August 2008
- Network Administration – LAN & DMZ.
- Maintaining communications infrastructure – leased lines, firewalls, switches, terminal services, vpn setups, email, phones.
- Manage Active Directory in a Windows 2003 Server domain with Windows XP clients.
- Deploying LAMP(Linux,Apache,MySQL,PHP) software bundles.
- Managing Microsoft Network Load Balancing Services for IIS servers.
- Deploying Java web applications running in Apache Tomcat / IIS.
- Support the working environment of PC's and laptops.
- Anti-virus management, spam prevention.
- Backup and restore operations.
IT Support Agent
August 2006 - November 2006
– Providing telephone support for British Telecommunications Total Broadband service
– Troubleshooting xDSL hardware & software issues
IT Administrator, Field Engineer, Assistant Department Manager
August 2000 - April 2006
- Administering of company servers:
- Maintaining network infrastructure(LAN, WAN, routers, switches, wireless APNs)
- Assembling of computer systems
- Software & hardware support for customers
- Computer parts warehouse stock controlling, ordering supplies and shipment
- Providing up of tender documentation
Qualifications & Certifications
College of Information Technology in Lodz
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more