Trains and coaches Black Belts and Green Belts. Expert in developing and deployed Six Sigma program strategy for organization to drive Operation Excellence. Also acts as an organization’s Six Sigma technologist and consultant.
Deputy General Manager, Operation Management
Raufoss Automotive Components (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
January 2012 - October 2012
November 2012 - November 2012
Michael graduated with a MSc. in Advance Manufacturing System, UK and BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering, UK. He is the certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Expert. He is the registered consultant for Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC), ASQ Senior Member and is currently serving in ASQ Malaysia as Local Member Committee.
Michael has more than 13 years of experience in the industries. His encounter in working with people and projects across different nationality and regions had gained him tremendous experience and regional exposure. This involved countries like Singapore, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippine, Indonesia, USA, Europe, Canada, Korea, and so on.
His experience include:
• Worked with global team to transfer new and existing manufacturing line to local plants. It involves machine installation, buy-off and qualification.
• Worked with global team to develop new products for specific customer. It involves product functionality test, process development etc.
• Performed organizational diagnostic and assessment to supplier to resolve quality issues and increase productivity.
• Designed, developed and implemented corporate wide Operation Excellence Initiative across the region.
• Conduct training and coaching for project teams, suppliers, peers and subordinates.
• Formulation and implementation of operation capability build up roadmap for new operation start-up.
From his past appointment as senior manager and project lead, he has a lot of experience in managing projects, subordinates and motivating project teams. He possessed excellent communication skills. He always maintains a gracious and professional manner when communicating with all levels within the organization. The broad experience and range of skills make him a superior candidate for providing service to your organization.
You may review some of this previous work experience and comments given to him from his LinkedIn profile.
Quality and Productivity Program Manager
Hong Leong Asia Pte Ltd
February 2010 - December 2011
Continuous Improvement Manager
August 2008 - February 2010
Neville-Clarke (S) Pte Ltd
July 2005 - August 2008
Lean Supplier Development Engineer
Delphi Automotive Systems
August 2004 - June 2005
Hewlett-Packard Singapore (Depot 2)
January 2000 - January 2004
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Science in Advance Manufacturing System
Bachelor of Engineering (Honos) in Mechanical Engineering
University of Hertfordshire
Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
INTI College Malaysia
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
INTI College Subang Jaya
Tsun Jin High School
SRJK(C) Kuen Cheng 1 Class of 1988
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more