Claim you profile
Bar Manager ,
All aspects of bar and restaurant management, Service, staff training and development, banking ,stock control, financial reporting, Budgeting, cellar management and pushing sales, to mention just a few.
Tenant and then lease-holder of Elm Tree
(now Duke of York) Surbiton
(Scottish and Newcastle manager of the year 2003)
Landlord of The Prince of Wales
Barman then Bar Manager
Clerkenwell (Restaurant / Wine Bar / Night Club)
So, what do I have to offer?
• I am an experienced 'hospitality' manager.
• I display entrepreneurial enthusiasm which I use to work under my own steam or under direction.
• I have good knowledge and experience of financial reporting such as P&L accounts, forecasting and budgeting.
• I pride myself on identifying talent in recruitment and developing these individuals within a multi-departmental team.
• I have a proven track record in pushing sales, reaching targets claiming many sales bonuses over the years.
• I am an experienced cellar manager priding myself on the upkeep of real ales.
• My passion for good food and people leads to me giving excellent customer service at all times, something I demand from myself and my work colleagues.
• It is the nature of the business that flexibility is paramount and I have demonstrated throughout my career the ability to plan, act and react to business demands.
• I am a personal licence holder.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Joseph's in Dublin, Ireland.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.