Claim you profile
Intaglio Print Maker
I create original works of art on paper by using a multi-media printing press and various media. My focus is on Viscosity printing where I manipulate the media, e.g; ink by adding various oils to allow ink to sit on top of other inks.
Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Fellow
I performed conservation treatments to rare books, works-on-paper, manuscripts & photographs.
Master Print Maker
• Created then established a Visual arts studio facility whose primary focus is to produce Original Intaglio prints.
• Engage in securing private implementation grant funding that facilitates creative growth, expanding further knowledge of the art form.
• Manage and market my collection to develop and retain aesthetic and historic interests in my print making career, while promoting stewardship of the visual arts.
• Collaborate with colleagues to expand knowledge that will aid and support other artist's economies.
• Perform technical skills to create and produce original Intaglio prints such as:
o Monotype Viscosity prints
o Wood block cuts
o Linoleum block cuts
o Aqua tints
I installed a professional art exhibit entitled "Impermanance".
Qualifications & Certifications
Art History and the Visual Arts
Occidental College, Santa Monica College, Indiana University
Bangkok University International College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more