Intaglio Print Maker
I create original works of art on paper by using a multi-media printing press and various media. My focus is on Viscosity printing where I manipulate the media, e.g; ink by adding various oils to allow ink to sit on top of other inks.
Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Fellow
I performed conservation treatments to rare books, works-on-paper, manuscripts & photographs.
Master Print Maker
• Created then established a Visual arts studio facility whose primary focus is to produce Original Intaglio prints.
• Engage in securing private implementation grant funding that facilitates creative growth, expanding further knowledge of the art form.
• Manage and market my collection to develop and retain aesthetic and historic interests in my print making career, while promoting stewardship of the visual arts.
• Collaborate with colleagues to expand knowledge that will aid and support other artist's economies.
• Perform technical skills to create and produce original Intaglio prints such as:
o Monotype Viscosity prints
o Wood block cuts
o Linoleum block cuts
o Aqua tints
I installed a professional art exhibit entitled "Impermanance".
Qualifications & Certifications
Art History and the Visual Arts
Occidental College, Santa Monica College, Indiana University
Bangkok University International College