Claim you profile
Maintenance manager for a 75 unit condominium complex; Certified pool technician; plumbing, electrical, irrigation repairs, locksmith are some of the duties I performed daily. I also have my own tools.
Lido Ambassador Condominiums
September 2007 - May 2013
• Maintenance of our pool
• Maintenance of all common grounds
• Maintenance of electrical, plumbing, locks, sprinkler systems and much more
• Painting in common areas
Mt. Lebanon Recreation Center
January 1982 - January 2004
• Supervised work crews averaging twenty-two in number
• Created and implemented daily job assignments
• Performed employee evaluations, hiring and firing
• Prepared daily, weekly and monthly facilities reports
• Inspected and carried out preventative maintenance operations. Evaluated and/or repaired all system and machinery
• Recommended projects for budget approval
• Prioritized and developed specific jobs
• Oversaw facilities operations during emergency situations
• Solicited bids, contracted work and ensured job was in compliance to meet budget guidelines
• Ensured safe public use of entire facility by enforcing policies and procedures
• Coordinated and monitored various charitable, public and professional events
• Cooperated directly with the County Board of Health and fire departments
Qualifications & Certifications
U.S. Navy "A" School
Los Angeles, California
Utilitiesman "A" School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more