- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am proficient in Security System installing and programming, Safes, Locks, Door Controls, and Radio Communications.
RSO C4i Afghanistan Programs Manager
State Department Diplomatic Security
Provided assistance, gear, and training to all Chief of Mission Personnel traveling on or off compound at the U.S. Embassy, forward operating bases and consulates throughout Afghanistan
• Managed 15 personnel located throughout Afghanistan.
• Maintained all RSO C4i sensitive life safety equipment worth in excess of $100 million.
• Composed detailed reports to keep the Executive, RSO and ESO sections apprised of the country-wide measures taken to ensure chief of mission personnel safety.
• Trained President Karzai's Protective Detail on tactical driving, RCIED and IED detection and evasive maneuvering. Also, provided mobile video and IED jamming solutions.
• Collaborated in joint intelligence gathering efforts with AIP dial-ins, research and development within DS, and ISAF EOD RCIED divisions.
Afghan National Army, Coalition Forces, ISAF, United States Marine Corps, Department of the Navy
Provided in-country Joint Counter RF Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (IED) assistance and investigations to ANA, Afghan National Army, Coalition Forces, ISAF, United States Marine Corps, Department of the Navy (DON), Department of State (DOS), Communications Electronics Command (CECOM)/Army Material Command (AMC) and acted as a conduit to the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)/CREW Program Office
• Instructed hand to hand and close quarter combat classes
Technical Security Specialist / State Department Diplomatic Security
Panasonic Matrix System for the American Embassy in Kabul
2007 - 2010
Provided DOS with specialized skills in construction, maintenance, and the installation and repair of technical security systems essential to DOS Diplomatic Security
• Competent in counter intelligence and counter measure systems worldwide.
• Designed, programmed, and installed Panasonic Dynamic III PTZ security cameras and 650 Panasonic Matrix System for the American Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan. This forensic evidence of insurgent rocket attacks enhancing the safety of over 2,000 personnel.
• Hard-wired and programmed Blue Force Trackers (BFT), Mobile Vehicle Video Systems, and Vehicle Sound Alert Systems in armored vehicles for multiple agencies throughout Afghanistan
• Assisted in the installation, programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance of stationary and mobile IED countermeasure systems for the American Embassy, Post Reconstruction Teams throughout Afghanistan, and President Karzai's vehicle detail. These systems include Symphony, Spruce, Acorn, and Mobile Multi Band Jammers (MMBJ).
• Implemented Technical Security Systems such as the Protector, Advent, and CU-40 Alarm panels for classified spaces in American Embassies and compounds throughout the world.
• Directed multiple decommissioning teams for security systems, SCIF's, and classified material at the American Embassies around the globe.
• Assembled and supported multiple Metor X-ray machines and walk-through metal detectors for U.S. Embassy Kabul and President Karzai's Palace.
Security Technician and Locksmith / U.S. Naval Activities
Responsible for the physical and technical security systems that ensured the safety of personnel and classified spaces for locations throughout London, United Kingdom
• Maintained 5 armored vehicles and security routes for Admiral Mike Mullen.
• Supervised all installs and assisted with the design layout phase of security systems for a command control room which vastly improved the ability to maintain security integration for the compound.
• Trained on generators up to 600KW, High voltage Switchgear, and Load banks.
• Managed the Physical Security Program for five satellite bases encompassing Commander Naval Region Europe.
• Certified on lock systems including spin dial S&G 8400/8500, KABA MAS XO-7/8/9's, Simplex, Co Door, Electronic Cypher locks, ASSA, Medco, and Mosler and Hamilton safes.
• Constructed and properly destroyed Secure Compartmental Information Facilities. (SCIF)
Team Lead, Seabee Reconnaissance Team / NMCB 133 2001-2004
Deployed to support the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force and Navy EOD Teams.
• Led the Seabee Reconnaissance Team during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
• Experienced with EOD, land navigation, helicopter operations, reconnaissance missions, topographical mapping, AN/PSN 11 Precision Light Weight GPS Receiver (PLGR), AN/PRC 117, and MBITR.
• Qualified on 9mm Beretta, 9mm Glock, M-16, M-4, MK-19 40mm grenade launcher, M-2 .50 Cal Machine Gun, AT4, and M60 7.62 machine gun.
• Certified as a first responder in chemical, biological and nuclear warfare
• Responsible for route clearing of over 50,000 miles under extremely austere and hostile conditions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Trained by the US Navy
Monroe Senior High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more