Admitted Attorney/ Legal Administration
I was admitted as a Practicing Attorney in 2003, by the Pretoria High Court, I practiced as an Attorney for period not less than 5 years
Currently in the employed by Department of Justice; Position held: Senior Legal Admin Officer,Rank Deputy Director
Key Activities includes, but not limited to the following
- Drafting various policy documents
- Measuring of Regional Court Performance,
- Standardisation of case management processes and systems,
- Reviewing of prescripts, codes, rules of court and regulatory, frame work to facilitate efficient case flow management,
- Developing and service standards services, guidelines and norms for courts
- Developing Case flow management framework to render case flow management support within the court environment,
- Rendering support to the Case backlog Project,
- Developing and issuing of service standards, guidelines and norms for courts.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more