Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources & General Affairs Manager
PT. Spekta Properti Indonesia (Project LA CITY Apartment)
November 2011 - November 2011
1. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews;recommending changes.
3. Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation
4. Scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets;
5. Recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
6. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
7. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
8. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
9. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
And More ...
Rumah tjetak grafica
February 2009 - September 2011