- Full time
- Part time
- One time
operated a POS system ,and trained new hires on it. Interacted with wholesalers and was a buyer, set up consignment with certain leathergood manufacturers. General merchandising of store items, pricing stock, and putting out on display.
Propert Damage Inspector
Regal Field Services
March 2013 - July 2013
Inspected damages of homes, by taking photos of what was affected and what was repaired, interacted with homeowners in a customer service business manner, and documented the percentage of what was already
helped the homeowner receive his insurance money in a quicker and timely manner, which they deserved to.
customer service skills
Retail Sales Manager
February 1984 - September 2011
Assisted the owner of a retail store with the management of inventory, pricing, sales and ordering of leather
goods and novelty items.
* Interacted with customers daily and was responsible for overall customer experience at the store.
* Trained new hires on QuickBooks POS
* Complete handling of cash management and bank deposits
* Managed security for the business and executed loss prevention strategies
Telemarketing Sales Specialist
FJD Marketing Management
September 1982 - December 1984
Sold newspaper subscriptions and renewals via telephone
* Worked both hourly and commissioned compensation structures
Linden Board of Education
September 1978 - June 1980
Cleaned the facilities for several schools in the township
* Helped maintain and repair several schools in the township
* Helped maintain security for the schools in which I was assigned.
March 1977 - October 1979
* Handled cash and check payments
* Cleaned and maintained the store as needed
Qualifications & Certifications
Penn-Foster Career School
Linden High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more