- Full time
- Part time
- One time
operated a POS system ,and trained new hires on it. Interacted with wholesalers and was a buyer, set up consignment with certain leathergood manufacturers. General merchandising of store items, pricing stock, and putting out on display.
Propert Damage Inspector
Regal Field Services
March 2013 - July 2013
Inspected damages of homes, by taking photos of what was affected and what was repaired, interacted with homeowners in a customer service business manner, and documented the percentage of what was already
helped the homeowner receive his insurance money in a quicker and timely manner, which they deserved to.
customer service skills
Retail Sales Manager
February 1984 - September 2011
Assisted the owner of a retail store with the management of inventory, pricing, sales and ordering of leather
goods and novelty items.
* Interacted with customers daily and was responsible for overall customer experience at the store.
* Trained new hires on QuickBooks POS
* Complete handling of cash management and bank deposits
* Managed security for the business and executed loss prevention strategies
Telemarketing Sales Specialist
FJD Marketing Management
September 1982 - December 1984
Sold newspaper subscriptions and renewals via telephone
* Worked both hourly and commissioned compensation structures
Linden Board of Education
September 1978 - June 1980
Cleaned the facilities for several schools in the township
* Helped maintain and repair several schools in the township
* Helped maintain security for the schools in which I was assigned.
March 1977 - October 1979
* Handled cash and check payments
* Cleaned and maintained the store as needed
Qualifications & Certifications
Penn-Foster Career School
Linden High School