- Full time
- Part time
- One time
deligating work making sure work is completed on time,working out problems with the right people
between 2012-2013 (Hafei) to transition part of the 737 project from Sydney. This required coaching and training of the employees on composite lay-up, re-working of parts and curing.
• Area warden for my section on-site at Boeing, Bankstown.
• 5S focal representative for the organisation.
• EEO officer for the site, assisting employees with personal issues.
• Improved the efficiency of the 737 Tabs process in during lay-up. This brought the time down from 16 hours to 5 hours.
Boeing Aerostructures Australia
• Review schedule and delegate work appropriately
• Ensure that team production deadlines are met on a daily and monthly
• Conduct weekly 'Tool Box' talks which cover production, safety and general issues that need to be communicated to the team
• Assist the team in their daily tasks of composite lay-up, including: trimming, re-work, repair and de-bagging, autoclave and curing
• Adhere to strict OH&S policies and procedures. Report any incidents.
• Operate according to LEAN manufacturing principles, including 5s
Composite Lay-up Operator
(737, BD100, C130)
• Read and interpret work orders and lay-up composite materials according to specifications
• Repair work on damaged composite parts, to ensure that they meet Boeing quality standards
• Utilise hand tools, pneumatic tools and overhead crane to assist with the lay-up process
• Worked on the high profile 737, BD 100 Challenger and C130 projects