Satellite Communications Technician
• Supervised and assisted in the daily operations, maintenance, and training of three AN/GSC-52A (v9) satellite terminals, three Spread Spectrum Multiple Access (SSMA) AN/USC-28 Modem systems, two MILSTAR Command Post Terminals, and all associated DSCS equipment in an earth terminal complex valued at over 100 million dollars.
• Supported essential satellite communications to the Secretary of Defense, Department of Defense (DOD), overseas military entities, and other agencies through an Earth Terminal Complex.
• Troubleshot circuit connectivity and communication with distant end users in correction or repair of degraded service.
• Wrote and reviewed hundreds of trouble tickets using Remedy Reporting System for reporting to high level commanders.
• Responsible for the training, counseling, general welfare, and career progression of 4 shift soldiers.
• Transferred all work completed in the Master Station Log to the Remedy system to send reports to higher command.
U.S. Army Reserve
From April 2010
United States Army