Claim you profile
Satellite Communications Technician
• Supervised and assisted in the daily operations, maintenance, and training of three AN/GSC-52A (v9) satellite terminals, three Spread Spectrum Multiple Access (SSMA) AN/USC-28 Modem systems, two MILSTAR Command Post Terminals, and all associated DSCS equipment in an earth terminal complex valued at over 100 million dollars.
• Supported essential satellite communications to the Secretary of Defense, Department of Defense (DOD), overseas military entities, and other agencies through an Earth Terminal Complex.
• Troubleshot circuit connectivity and communication with distant end users in correction or repair of degraded service.
• Wrote and reviewed hundreds of trouble tickets using Remedy Reporting System for reporting to high level commanders.
• Responsible for the training, counseling, general welfare, and career progression of 4 shift soldiers.
• Transferred all work completed in the Master Station Log to the Remedy system to send reports to higher command.
U.S. Army Reserve
From April 2010
United States Army
Qualifications & Certifications
Atlantic City High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more