- Full time
- Part time
- One time
i started useing excavators in 2003 for burgess earthmoveing in hes local quarry on a 30t cat job was load dumptruck take up top and tip in to stationary plant did that for about 3 years then went too another one of hes quarys and did 8 months there runing hes quary till he could get a local person in then a few years later i left and went ton anoyher quary on a 450 kumatzu 45t and mobile crushing gear for a mob contracted too suply abi groupe for the highway bypass then council on a 4.5t excavator and 20t doing pumpstations and pipelines for three years then hughs construction on a 12t and 4.5 t doing odd jobs ect
November 2012 - December 2013
• Construction of major projects.
• All formwork for concrete.
• Operation of excavator & bobcat etc.
• Construction of Power Substation & Windfarms.
Senior Team Leader - Sewer & Stormwater Department
Wagga Wagga Council
September 2009 - March 2012
Building Pump Station.
• Laying of pipelines/digging pits/digging drains.
• Organization of other employees.
• Preparation of all equipment & safety signage.
• Operation of machinery Bobcat/excavator /loader/jetter truck.
Excavator operator 45 ton
April 2008 - July 2008
Maintain operation of mobile crushing plant.
• Load crushing plant using excavator.
• Operating excavator and drive pump.
• Loads using excavator.
• Use loader to stockpile material.
• Monitor production
• Operation of dumptrucks to and from the hole load and tip off
Burgess Earthmoving Wagga Wagga, Concreter
October 2003 - May 2009
Laying in stormwater/sewer/gas/electrical pipes,
• Pour concrete slabs & construct concrete pits for the above and all other associated preparations for the laying of such pipelines.
• Preparations & construction of concrete culverts for the rail line.
• Excavate trenches for pipeline.
• Able to operate heavy machinery including:
Loader/backhoe/forklift/scrapper/whacker packer/padfoot rollers/ smooth drum rollers/multi-tyre rollers/remote control roller/bobcat/water carts/dump trucks.
• Can operate crushing plants both mobile & stationary in a quarry & onsite.
• Have used various models of crushing plants primary and secondary aswell as screens ect.
• 30 ton excavator.
• Multi-million dollar rail line for SIA & john Holland. Jobs included earthworks for new rail line in culverts under old and new rail line.
• Multi-million dollar power station at Uranquinty. Jobs included laying 1.5 kilometres of high pressure sewer line, earthworks, pouring pits and slabs, testing of line pressure.
February 2001 - November 2003
• Construction of a shopping centre/blocks of units.
• All formwork for concrete.
• Operation of forklift
• Operation of power tools.
• Assembling & disassembling of scaffolding.
Qualifications & Certifications
TAFE Newcastle NSW
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more