Claim you profile
Operate as a recruiting partner to designated business unit(s) by providing expert consultation in all areas of staffing, acting as a change agent, while communicating to management at all levels to enhance organizational effectiveness. A demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of candidate procurement, with the ability to use high level sourcing platforms for candidate identification and selection. Regularly assists business unit(s) in achieving business and people objectives while providing pro-active planning and day-to-day solutions with accurate and timely information. Serves as the primary sourcing interface for our client and manages the delivery of the sourcing services across multiple lines of business.
· Actively creates/establishes creative sourcing strategies and participates in daily sourcing activities for difficult to fill positions. Currently managing a personal workbench of 25 positions across multiple lines of business.
· Designs and Implements creative sourcing strategies through the use of innovative internet practices, job boards, social media, cold calling, email campaigns, name generation, internal/external job fair events, advertisements, databases, networking, and employee referrals. Responsible for the overall sourcing Due Diligence activities.
· Responsible for development of specific client strategic sourcing initiatives and the final sourcing and category management solution for the client. Establish and manage client dependencies to ensure optimal delivery results while driving client approval at each stage of the project sourcing process.
· Evaluate and identify inefficiencies while providing training, coaching and mentoring to sourcing team.
· Responsible for evaluating new sourcing tools/resources and contract negotiations.
· Operates as recruiting partner with assigned business unit(s) in designing, developing, and implementing effective hiring plans and strategic s
Director of Talent Acquisition Operations
1st Advantage Mortgage
Qualifications & Certifications
Loyola University Chicago Quinlan School of Business
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more