computer skills, effective communication and problems solving skills, integrity, transparency and honesty; physical and mental alertness, good skills in organizing, planning and executing, ability to initiate and conduct a research with little or no supervision. Good team spirit.
Hands-on preferred medicare service, wuse zone 2 abuja
From September 2012
• Develop and manage budget for each program working with program manager, meeting manager and meeting planner.
• Manage and facilitate flow of essential information among company team members.
• Maintain program calendar and milestones.
• Establish quantitative staffing model used by foundation strategy leaders to describe staffing resource level to execute strategies given their specific execution choices.
• Develop an insightful analytical tool used by strategy owners to inform resource requests, execution decisions, strategy choices and potential tradeoff needs.
• Assist in foundation leadership to adapt analytical approach to establish resource need and thoroughly examine alternative execution choices.
• Lead multi-year staffing plan development for foundation utilizing consistent methodology and language established within resource planning tool.
Sauki Private Hospital Zone 6 Wuse Abuja
From September 2011
• To perform the roles and responsibilities of the Head of Physiotherapy Department, answerable to the Medical Director.
• To be involved in the management of various conditions like stroke in the elderly, Parkinsons, hip replacement etc. with evidence-based assessment andtreatments.
• To be involved in any health awareness programme organized by the clinic, for instance on the importance of regular checking of blood pressure and blood sugar level among the general population and with special focus on the elderly.
• To be involved in clinical decision
Corps member Physiotherapist
Central Area, Abuja
July 2010 - June 2011
Year: July, 2010, - June, 2011.
• To assume the post and responsibility of the head of Physiotherapy department/gymnasium answerable to the head of unit.
• To be involved in the management of various conditions that the staffs of the commission present with.
• To be involved in any health awareness program organized by the clinic.
• To be involved in any clinical decision making.
Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy
held at Nike Lake Resort, Enugu. Enugu
State, tagged "post graduate physiotherapy".
• Has being a co-publisher in the Book of Abstract of the Nigerian Society of Physiotherapy,(NSP at 50years held in October,2009 , Lagos) on the topic "PHYSIOTHERAPY AT 50YEARS, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
• A paper presented to the department of Medical Rehabilitation, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus caption "The effect of cryotherapy on the cardiovascular parameters of an apparently healthy students from some selected schools in Aba metropolis."
• A paper presented to the department of Medical Rehabilitation, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus caption " The long term plan of graduating physiotherapy students in Nigeria"
➢ Member, Nigeria Society Of Physiotherapy
➢ Member, Medical Rehabilitation Therapy board
➢ Life Member, National Association of Physiotherapy student.
➢ Member, Nigeria Red Cross Society.
1. A commendation award by the FCT NYSC for a meritorious service during service year due the following:
• A survey study on the sudden upsurge of Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI) among Corps Members camp at kusalla Dam karaye camp kano state.
• Screening of Idiopathic Scoliosis among secondary school students in AMAC.
• Developing and implementation of weekend keep fit exercises at the place of primary assignment ICPC
2. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Award.
June 2009 - July 2010
• To assess and evaluate clients/patients under supervision of a chief physiotherapist in the following units with evidence based practice;
✓ Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O &G).
✓ ICU and Surgery.
• To provide interventions to the various conditions seen in the above sub-units with evidence based practice.
• To prepare and present a Case Study on any choice of condition seen in any of the sub-units once every week.
• To prepare and present a summary of all the cases seen in any sub-units after the said period.
• To prepare and present evidence based clinical practice of a topic to be assigned by the Chief physiotherapist in charge in at the end of any Sub-units.
• To organize and prepare a health campaign program on the most prevalent conditions seen at the end of your internship year.
• To participation in Continuing education programmes.
A locum Physiotherapist
Hortsman Orthopedic Hospital, Okigwe Road, Aba. Abia State
March 2009 - June 2009
• To assess, evaluate and intervene in orthopedic conditions like fractures, Low back pain, cervical and lumbar spondylosis etc with a standardized outcome measure scales or questionnaire.
• To organize a health promotion programs among the populaces.
• To help in proper clinical documentation of some conditions seen for data purposes.
• To render community physiotherapy service to the rural patients after discharged.
• To assist in decision making concerning physiotherapy services in the said hospital.
Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy
"physiotherapy @ 50" held at Lagos State
University Teaching Hospital
Chairman, Board of trustees
From January 2008
(A Nigerian based NGO), 101 Jubilee Road Aba, Abia State.
Year: January, 2008, - Date
• To organize and chair board meetings.
• To see to the smooth administration of the NGO.
conference "The role of a
Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy "Calabar conference" held at University of
Calabar Teaching Hospital.
Nigeria Association of Physiotherapy
students symposium "Current trends in Physiotherapy" held at Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
workshop: "The need for DPT
Programs in Nigeria" held at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku ozalla, Enugu.
University of Nigeria Medical Rehabilitation
students Association Health
Week held at University of Nigeria, Enugu campus. Topic: "Obesity a treat to health".
Nigeria Association of Physiotherapy
students "Osteoarthritis- the role of
Physiotherapy", held at Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
Total Knowledge International School of Arts and Sciences, Aba, Abia
• The Head of Department of the science courses.
• Prepare and conduct examinations for senior students in science courses
• Serve as an internal examiner in both Junior West African Examination and Senior West African examination.
• Organizes workshop on health and skill acquisition among students of different schools in the same metropolis.
TRANING WORKSHOPS ATTENDED WITH DATES
screening of idiopathic scolosis among secondary school student in Abuja.Nigeria
Screening of Idiopathic Scoliosis among Secondary
School Students in Abuja Municipal Area Council. Idiopathic
Scoliosis is a medical condition in which one’s spine is curved
from side to side with the cause unknown. In the screening, a total
number of 3867 students were screened and those positive where
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Southampton, United Kingdom
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus
Afrihub ICT center, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus
University of Lagos ( Practical Institute of computers, Arts and Technology
Annunciation Seminary Amaudara, Owerrinta, Abia State
Surgery department of University of Nigeria Teaching hospital
University of Lagos
University of Nigeria
University of Southampton
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more