Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Pankl racing Systems (USA)
April 2012 - December 2012
• Design of Universal Fixturing required for the
manufacture of forty different configuration of crankshafts.
• Review all Internal & External Production Rejections
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis on above, and putting processes
in place to ensure no repetition.
• Production of Repair Schemes for crankshafts requiring
rectification, conforming to the necessary quality standards,
and customer requirements
• Production of Operator Inspection Sheets.
(Stage models and drawings.)
Pankl Racing Systems
April 2012 - January 2013
- Design of Universal Fixturing required for the manufacture of 40 configurations of crankshafts
- Review all Internal & External Production Rejections
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis for production rejections
- Production of Repair Schemes, conforming to quality standards and customer requirements
- Production of Operator Inspection Sheets (stage models and drawings)
Senior Process Engineer
September 2010 - April 2012
• Review and analyse new products to verify the manufacturing
process capability of newly designed automated cells.
• Liaise with Turnkey Project suppliers for automated and manual
assembly cells to resolve any issues that may occur.
• Initiate, define and carry out development tests to ensure the
capability of the automated manufacturing cells and ensure manual
assembles (part of Aircraft Galleys) pass certification requirements.
• Produce Process Specifications to conform to aircraft requirements
for specific tasks to which operators will be trained.
• Initiate and specify the requirements for new tensile test equipment,
dust extraction equipment, and CNC machine tools.
Senior Process Engineer
BE Aerospace (UK) Ltd
August 2010 - April 2012
- Reviewed and analysed new products to verify manufacturing process capability
- Liaised with Project Suppliers for automated / manual assembly cells
- Initiated and implemented development tests
- Produced Process Specifications for operator training
- Initiated and speciifed requirements for new machinery
Capital Expenditure Projects Co-ordinator / Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader
Mercedes Benz HPE
September 1984 - July 2009
• Initiate and justify the requirements for new capital equipment.
• Develop project plans to ensure timely introduction of new
• Specify equipment requirements, from initial machine shop layout,
machine control requirements, tooling and fixturing requirements,
services used, verify quality, capability, repeatability, to final
commissioning. Equipment ranged from Tool Management system,
Rotary Rumbling machine, Shot Peening machine, to CNC machine
Tools, from relatively standard 3 axis vertical to 6 axis Mill / Turn
machines and CNC Crankshaft Pin grinding machines.
• Managing and directing a team of 20+ Manufacturing Engineers,
responsible for maintaining the production requirements for the
• Mentoring and helping individuals as and when needed.
• Initiating and planning training courses for Engineers as required.
• Delegating tasks.
• Prioritising and planning workloads to meet the demands and
high pressure environment of motor sport.
• Liaise with HR and resolve individual issues that may occur.
• Conducting reviews and plan targets.
• Co-ordinate the Work Holding Improvement Group to standardised
work holding technologies and practices across the site.
• Facilitate Continuous Improvement workshops.
CAPEX Projects Co-Orindator / Team Leader / Production Engineer
Mercedes Benz HPE
November 1984 - August 2009
- Team Leadership
- CAPEX Projects
- Jig & Fixture Design
- Manufacturing Process Design
July 1978 - October 1984
- Manufacturing Engineering
Qualifications & Certifications
Northampton College of further Education
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more