Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have over ten years in security industry, I have great communication skills, trained in defence and close protection skills. A surpervisor for the last year and a half.
work well in a team, have worked mostly on corporate contracts in security. Very observant and alert to potential risk. risk assessment management skills.
Security supervisor -Door work
St Albans wine Bar/restaurant
From November 2012
ensuring all security/safety procedures are carried out and maintained, supervise and ensure the security of clients and customers
• Dealt with clients face to face and on the phone
• Sold secured loans
• Packaged loan deals for lenders on behalf of clients.
• Generated new business for the company
• Worked as part of a team of 12 people
• Used in house computer package, word, Excel
• Achieved weekly and monthly deadlines
• Interviewed clients for new sales products
• Won employee of the month
Junior football coach
Worked as part of a team in shop based in
Harpenden local town every Saturday
Financial sales adviser
HFC BANK PLC
• Completed loan deals over the phone
• Loan underwriting & insurance sales by phone
• Customer interviews & product promotion
• Team work provide training on new IT systems
• Admin work including, typing, answered calls
• Worked with other external lenders providing finance to bank clients
• Met set targets on a monthly bases
Qualifications & Certifications
LONDON METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
International relations, Law
variety of sources i.e. secondary
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more