Claim you profile
Manager on call duties to multiple providers
Cathal McShane Gas Installations
August 2012 - December 2012
, managing and installing of gas boilers, heaters, cookers, fires and associated servicing, bulk gas tank installations and vaporisers, exchangers and diffusers
• Managing teams of technical field based engineers
• Manager on call duties to multiple providers.
• Costing, scheduling and resourcing contracts to customer requirements.
• Managing delivery of projects to timelines and budgets.
• Managing third party vendors and contracted personnel.
• Supporting team's personal development and annual appraisals.
Billiton as head tradesman
Andec fire systems
October 2011 - August 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Installation of fire suppression systems (sprinklers) for BHP Billiton as head tradesman
• Meeting on-site installation targets.
• Developed team to deliver projects in addition to quality
• Encouraged and coached several team members' career progression.
• Night and day rotations
• Performance Standards
Lowe Farms, Western Australia
August 2011 - October 2011
Managed grain harvest on a 14,000 hectare farm and supervised road train operations
June 2008 - August 2011
and pipe fitter working on a range of construction projects including commercial, health, education, and retail, industrial and residential. Including 24 hour callout and maintenance from low value schemes to the complete mechanical services installation on multi-storey, new build developments
June 2005 - June 2008
Assisting with all aspects of the plumbing trade Spent time working in London and Blackpool plumbing
My Plumbing and heating experience includes:
• Installation, testing & commissioning of fire suppression systems
• Installation, testing & commissioning of dust suppression systems
• Installation of CHP units (combined heat and power)
• Installation of compressed air lines / steam lines and boilers
• Coded Pipe welding & fitting, stick, tig and gas welding carbon, stainless and steel pipe experience is on spool pieces, fabricating and welding up pipe headers and flanges and pump sets etc.
• Orbital plasma
• Pipe fitting from 1/2 to 6 and 8 inch up to 48 whether it threaded, welded or clamped.
• Installation of all hot and cold water systems soldered, bonded, crimped and bronze soldering with oxy acetylene on copper pipe up to 6". Installed boosted cold water systems.
• Installation, testing and commissioning of oil fired central heating systems
• Installation of Ventilation Systems
• Domestic Installation of Sanitary Suites and all associated pipework & fittings including waste pipe and under sink water heaters.
• Installation of fitted fuel pumps & tanks
• Installation of oil fired and solid fuel boilers, radiators cylinders and hot water solar panels.
• Air handling units, and heating batteries heat exchangers.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mechanical Services Engineering
City & Guilds
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more