Boone County Public Safety Communications Center
February 2008 - March 2009
• Received 911 calls, dispatching proper units for service using Computer-Aided Dispatching Terminals.
• Gave callers emergency medical pre-arrival instructions until Emergency Medical personnel arrived.
• Used NCIC (National Crime Information Center) terminals to process arrest warrants, and ICS (Incident Command System) to coordinate public and private entities to handle incidents such as industrial fires, Hazmat spills, multiple-vehicle accidents, and mass casualty incidents.
• Achievement: Academy Distinguished Honor Graduate.
324th Military Police Company
December 2007 - June 2013
• Trained Army for future battlefield operations in the areas of security and prisoner-of-war functions.
• Instructed peacetime Army community in maintaining security of critical resources such as power plants and military facilities; in crime prevention programs such as neighborhood watches and anti-terrorism awareness; and in law and order operations such as traffic enforcement and reports of domestic violence, burglaries, and assaults.
• Supervised team of four Military Police Officers.
• Achievement: Named Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year.
January 2003 - August 2008
Sergeant, Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force
December 2000 - December 2007
United States Army
• Maintained detailed logs of all base visitors, and conducted vehicle and personnel searches.
• Evaluated base vulnerabilities to ensure highest level of security was maintained, and conducted roving patrols of Special Forces team house.
• Supervised team of up to eight crew members, led firearms training, and created shift schedules.
• Trained Iraqi forces in civil disobedience, community policing and conducting patrols.
• Performed Personal Security Details for senior officers and Iraqi Special Forces conducting COIN (counterintelligence) operations.
• Gathered intelligence through long-range observation and specialized in route reconnaissance as a 19D Cavalry Scout.
• Provided secure environment for Kosovo citizens in accordance with United Nations Resolution 1244; ensured that Kosovo received proper aid.
• Conducted reconnaissance patrols to ensure safely of civilians and monitor movements of Serbian Army patrols.
• Entrusted with the transport of classified information from division headquarters to brigade headquarters.
• Conducted security details for senior ranking officers and Iraqi political leaders during meetings and while in transit.
• Participated in raids to conduct searches of homes and vehicles to seek out weapons and personnel sought by the United States Government.
Grant County Detention Center
• Preserve order and safety among the inmate population
• Use verbal and listening skills to determine potential inmate problems, such as suicide risk, intoxication, drug usage, assaultive behavior, etc.
• Process new admissions and transfers
• Prepare inmates for transportation through search and application of appropriate restraining devices, depending on security level, and ensures all related materials to be transported with inmate are ready and in order.
• Train new employees based on standard operating procedures and policies as a Field Training Officer.
Qualifications & Certifications
Criminal Justice o
University of Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more