Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
40 years experience within the industry
The Royal Oak
Up to January 2011
• I managed a team of 6+ staff, having hired all of them, including bar staff, waitresses and kitchen staff. I scheduled all shifts for all the staff and delegated tasks and responsibilities as
necessary to the staff each day.
• I was responsible for all invoicing and billing, as well as ordering all products such as alcohol and food and ensured payment for goods was sent in a timely fashion.
• I ensured that the costs were managed and the pub therefore was always profitable.
• I built up strong relationships during my time here, with both the breweries as well as the providers of food etc.
• I ensured everything in the pub complied with all laws and regulations relevant to our
• I made sure The Royal Oak was a focal point for the local community, so as well as making it a home from home for the regulars, I also sponsored the local football team and regularly ran
raffles etc for local charities.
• To entice new customers to the pub, I often ran promotions (such as curry night) and introduced an Open Mic night on the first Sunday of every month.
• I was also responsible for all cellar work.
• During my time at Anerley Arms, I was responsible for ensuring that all targets set by the brewery were met and exceeded and that the pub made a profit.
General Metropolitan, King's Road & Chelsea area
The Bridge Public House & Restaurant
Senior Assistant Manager
• During my time here, I was trained in all areas of the business.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.