Claim you profile
Experienced and reliable administrator looking for a rewarding position within the Poole and Bournemouth areas. I have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and enjoy working with people
within a professional and sociable atmosphere and being involved within a team set-up.
Motivation, Experience, Team Player, Communication,
I am an experienced administrator and team player, with excellent communicational and interpersonal skills together with the ability to multi task and to prioritise my workload on a daily basis.
Poole Hospital NHS Trust
August 2013 - May 2014
(Temporary position via Hays Recruitment, Bournemouth)
Telephonist, Data entry of medical records, and ad hoc administrative duties within a
Social Services department at Poole Hospital.
Annodata Reproduction Clerk
Office Angels Recruitment
August 2012 - October 2012
(Temporary position via Office Angels Recruitment)
Reproduction/Photocopying of medical reports and documents. The printing of forms, the binding of books and the lamination of artwork within a hospital environment.
National Health Service for Bournemouth and Poole
June 2012 - June 2012
providing clerical support to PCT clinical team who
provide palliative care for terminally ill patients within Bournemouth/Poole.
Metropolitan Police Service
September 2008 - October 2011
Project Administrative Coordinator - Hillingdon Borough
(Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
• Project Lead responsibilities, reporting directly to Det. Inspector (CSU).
• Create and maintain MARAC Protocols and administrative processes.
• Create and maintain appropriate security of correspondence within the sharing of information (Home Office) guidelines.
• Create and retain client case files and risk assessment updates.
• Create and maintain links with multi agency partners and voluntary services.
• Responsible for all administrative aspects regarding MARAC monthly meetings, yearly business reviews, and the provision of statistical reports.
Community Safety Unit - Brent Borough
June 2006 - September 2008
• Providing efficient and effective administrative support to CSU officers within a confidential and sensitive policing (Domestic Violence) environment.
• Recording and retention of Court Orders and Injunction Orders.
• Provide administrative support to the MARAC Coordinator, with regards to meetings, minutes, agendas and subsequent actions.
• Maintain good communication links with all multi agency partners within the sharing of information requirements.
• Manage & Maintain all office equipment, and stationery requirements.
Secretariat Office Manager
February 1995 - June 2006
(EO wef Feb 2002)
Personnel & Training Admin Officer
November 1995 - February 1999
Station Reception Officer
February 1995 - November 1995
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more