Over five years of multivendor experience in 2G/3G/LTE RNO. Over two of experience with Alcatel-Lucent Nigeria working as a radio network planning and frequency planning Engineer on Globacom project in Nigeria. Node B commissioning and Integration. I also worked on Airtel Project in Nigeria and MTN project in Ghana and presently the Team Lead of CQT department also in charge of VVIP customer complains on Airtel Bharti project in Nigeria under Huawei. Currently the RNP & O Team Leader Globacom Project Huawei Nigeria
Telecommunication Engineer (2G & 3G) Alcatel-Lucent
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Site survey for Macro & Micro Cells Sites
• Site survey for In-building Coverage Solution
• Coverage Priority & Antenna Placement Proposal
February 2011 - October 2011
• ALCATEL PDH general maintenance and Upgrade
• Supervise site preparation in readiness for installations 3G
• Preparations of installations and implementation schedule for new sites
• Take BOQ of equipment delivered on site prior to installation.
• Supervise installation of Node B BTS.
• Demonstrate good installations to technicians if the installations are not in conformity.
• Commissioning and Integrations of Node B BTS.
• Inspect and report installations errors made by various installation teams to team leaders for correction
Team Lead RNP & O (Globacom Project Nigeria)
From October 2011
• 3G site site revalidation and green field planning using Unet 3.9
• Scrambling Planning, Intra and IRAT neighbor planning, LAC, SAC and RAC planning for new NodeB sites
• 3G neighbor audit and CE UL and DL congestion optimization
• Power congestion Optimization
• Monitoring coverage improvement 2G/3G through physical optimization
• Pilot pollution and missing neighbor analysis, Doing DT analysis for special customer complaints and making reports along with the suggestions to overcome bad quality/Events, Internet Throughput Problems (Call drop etc.)
• Timely 2G & 3G Drive test Optimization to detect Network anomalies such as Cross Feeders, Swapped Sectors and other RF issues
• Liaise with Field Maintenance Engineers to resolve Hidden RF Faults eg Link imbalance, main/Diversityissues, Swapped TRX etc in the GSM network
• Radio Parameter analysis and Audit
• Site Survey Verification and approval
• Key Performance Index Monitoring
• Radio Alarm monitoring and audit
• Planning the LAC, CI, Scrambling Code and frequency for the integration of up-coming sites
• Worse Cells optimization and KPI deep analysis and planning for 2G/3G SWAP from ALU to Huawei
Radio Network Planning Engineer. (Globacom Project Nigeria)
January 2008 - October 2010
• Network Design (coverage, Automatic Frequency Planning, capacity& interference) using Alcatel A9915v5 Planning Tool
• Radio Dimensioning; Nominal Cell Planning.
• Capacity Planning and densification for 2G network.
• Preparing Technical Site Survey Report for the site candidates.
Follow up on site acceptance logistic on a daily basis
Handling of work order for Globacom supervision
Handling of faulty equipment to be sent to France
BTS and Microwave Integration and Commissioning
LTE Trail Test Portharcourt Nigeria
• LTE Drive Test Using Genex probe 3.6 and Analysis using Probe Assistant 3.6 to confirm RSRP and RSRQ level, PCC DL and UL throughput, to confirm PCI distribution so as to detect Swap sector, neighbor Optimization using M2000. Ping Test and FTP DL and UL on FTP server
• Overseeing and coordinating the day to day running of projects by assisting the project manager and senior . Final Test with NCC (Nigeria Communication Commission) officials for frequency approval to Bharti Airtel Nigeria and recording success and getting a thank mail from customer. (Airtel Bharti Planning team)
Qualifications & Certifications
• Alcatel-Lucent University Lannion, France (Lagos )
Physics / Telecommunication
Vetland Grammar School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more