I have experience in accounting, auditing and transaction services advisory gained through working at KPMG, a “Big Four” professional firm.
I joined different departments at KPMG including Audit & Assurance, Accounting Services, Transaction Services Advisory and I performed Forensic work.
As a result of my long years of experience, I have strong background in accounting, auditing and financial advisory services & analysis. My working history gave me a strong hand experience that would allow me to excel in any job assigned to me
Manager & Financial Advisor
From November 2004
Manager handling jobs in the following departments:
Accounting Advisory Services
Accounting Advisor and Auditor
- Providing book keeping services and journal entries;
- Preparing weekly/monthly bank reconciliation statements;
- Performing accounts reconciliation & analysis;
- Providing compilation services.
- Budget vs actual comparison reports and variance analysis.
- Year-end adjustment entries and closing of accounts.
- Preparing financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Audit & Assurance
Managing a portfolio of audits of Financial Statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for clients engaged in Investment, Trading, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, Contracting, Government Institutions, Investment Funds and others.
Transaction Services Advisory
Conducted financial and commercial due diligence engagements, mainly related to Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Completing all pre-engagement Risk Management procedures;
- Preparing proposals and preparing engagement letters;
- Prepared various financial due diligence reports and related financial analysis and workbooks, identified key findings and risk issues and recommended corrective actions on different transactions for several clients.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor's of Accounting