An IT specializing in Windows Administration, Web Development and Design, Network Troubleshooting.
Online Typist, Video Editor, Data Entry, Photo Editor, Graphics Design
IT and Technical Services Unit Manager
CIM Technologies Inc
March 2011 - December 2013
IT and Technical Services Supervisor
CIM Technologies Inc
October 2008 - March 2011
• Maintain high level systems and network documentation
• Provide deployment and virtual environment post sales support
• Proactively monitor all company production systems and assist with reporting on operational metrics
• Ensure that the company information security policies are enforced
• Manage and Maintain Network Security using TrendMicro Antivirus. Monitor threats like viruses.
• Integration of Client applications to MSSQL Database.
• Windows Server 2003 Administration (Active Directory Management), add new user accounts, implement group policy settings.
• Configures workstations with existing operating systems: MS Win9X/ME/NT/2000/XP, MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003 applications, MS Windows NT/2000 and LINUX platform. Internet Explorer/Netscape/Mozilla browser, email client, installation and support.
• Supports MS Windows NT/2000/2003 Server network operating systems.
• Maintains and configures MS Exchange 2000/2003 server and POP3 email system.
• Configure TCP/IP, Ethernet, firewall, routers and switches.
• Responsible in setting up and managing network equipment like switches, routers, VPN etc. Structured cabling. Data network design, and business / system analysis skills.
• Responsible in server troubleshooting, performance tuning and administration.
• Provides support to Sales Department by conducting product demo.
• Maintains and troubleshoots basic PABX system.
• Manages multiple linked databases to include security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and development and implementation of bulk data import/export procedures.
• Manages multiple servers, workstations, and laptops, ensuring proper integration of these components with existing computer systems.
• Plans and implements system security policy, to include firewalls, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts.
• Conducts growth analysis and capacity planning, and develops capital and operating budget proposals.
• Provides on-call consulting...
CIM Technologies Inc
From May 2008
May 11, 2008 - October
• Assists in overseeing and coordinating work of less-experienced staff engaged in application system programming and analysis. Provides technical guidance to staff
• Meets with personnel from user departments in order to determine needs, scope, and priorities of systems development projects, and specific systems information requirements
• Meets with personnel from user departments in order to determine needs, scope, and priorities of systems development projects, and specific systems information requirements.
• Prepares flowcharts, tables, and diagrams to assist in analyzing business problems for computer applications.
• Estimates system complexity for assigned projects and prepares or assists in preparation of feasibility studies which specify alternative solutions and identify related costs
• Confers with personnel in user departments in order to devise methods, screens, and procedures designed to capture data, determine processing requirements, and identify output formats.
• Develops detailed flowcharts and/or specifications for programming. Designs and documents program logic for computer application programs.
• Writes computer code in one or more languages to access, process, and produce desired results. 8.Tests systems and program designs; analyzes test results, corrects problems, and discusses final product with user.
• Reviews, analyzes and modifies, as necessary, existing systems and programs in order to incorporate changes in user requirements and innovations in computer processing capabilities.
• Prepares required user and application documentation for the implementation and running of new and revised systems.
• Provides technical training and assistance to user-department staff in requirements and use of new systems.
• Participates in special projects as needed.
Technical Support Engineer
Bayantrade Dotcom Inc
November 2006 - April 2007
• Provide telephone/VOIP, email, and fax technical support to in-house clients.
• Escalate support and testing tasks and responsibilities to other technical personnel as appropriate.
• Facilitate technical concerns and issues (bugs, new features, fixes, applications)
• Interact with the process of testing of new software applications.
• Maintain and improve the customer service database for the Support department. This database allows us to coordinate Support personnel's efforts, maintain a history for each customer, create and maintain a bug tracking database, create and maintain a knowledge base for quicker response to common questions,
• Help support internal PC users, PCs, servers, network, and Internet communications as needed.
• Support for SAP Consultants concerning login and connectivity problems
OIC-Audio Visual Center
November 2003 - October 2006
Nov.2003 - October 2006
• In charge of Documenting University activities, provide assistance to faculty and students in their Audio Visual Presentation; create multimedia presentation for classroom instruction.
• Project Audio Video Presentation during school events.
• Troubleshoot and repair audio visual equipments and materials.
Network Games Administrator
Xylucom Computer Center
From May 2003
Network Technical Support
June 2001 - July 2002
Student Assistant, RDC
Universiy of Baguio
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Baguio
Systems Technology Institute